• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will not fix Difficult to pan the city image using Microsoft Edge

• Thread starter DeletedUser117026
  • Start date

DeletedUser117026

Hi,

I have been trying out my browsers to see which I liked best and found this problem with Microsoft Edge.

When I click and hold the mouse on the city image to move it up,down,left or right then it initially does this but very soon the mouse picks up the image displayed and starts to drag it.

My other browsers, Firefox, opera, chrome work fine.

It is very annoying and makes it unplayable using the Edge browser. BTW I don't really mind not using Edge as I am happy with chrome.

I can only suppose, as a Microsoft browser it is somehow connecting with the standard desktop mouse click and drag feature.

Microsoft-Edge-problem.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
Have you tried right clicking and then using the mouse to move? I thought the problem was from my tablet using a pen instead of a mouse but if you're getting it too (and you're using a normal mouse on a normal computer) then maybe it is related to the browser

DeletedUser117026

I am using my PC and mouse.

I think as you have seen the same behaviour on a different device and with a pen then it's very likely to be a feature of the browser.

For me, I don't really use Edge very often. Its the 5th place browser selection on my taskbar ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I am using my PC and mouse.

I think as you have seen the same behaviour on a different device and with a pen then it's very likely to be a feature of the browser.

For me, I don't really use Edge very often. Its the 5th place browser selection on my taskbar ;)

So basically you are reporting a non bug in a browser you never use.

That is really helpful!!!

DeletedUser117026

So basically you are reporting a non bug in a browser you never use.

That is really helpful!!!

Hmm, well it seems it IS a bug with the browser and for that reason I will not use it.

I thought that was clear from the posts but never mind all good.

Emberguard

Legend
@Agent327 it's still good they reported it. Different browsers function differently and if Inno is made aware of it then they can look into whether or not it can be fixed.

@Pladius thankyou for making the thread