• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Difficult task

hongbo

Private
I just into Early Middle Ages two days. the daily challenge has a difficult task. I even not have any current ages units. If just defeat 8 units, I may try a few more times. didn't have enough time to unlock reward and project new units.
1585757007590.png

1585757228170.png

DeletedUser

They made it like this, its not a mistake
Anyway next time before going to a new Era keep this in mind and have a few FP's ready to unlock some military Buildings just in case this re occurs ..
You can also have an Alcatraz standby but i doubt you have 1 at this stage !
Cheers !

DeletedUser

or simply learn fighting

8 Archer. not auto-battle. won

the opponent doesn't even have a boost
its a double wave army and probably he is not that good.
He might not have 20% + 30% boosts and event buildings

legend9182

Major-General
its a double wave army and probably he is not that good.
He might not have 20% + 30% boosts and event buildings
But still it's very easy if he uses all heavy of IA
Just let them stay in starting position without moving them untill you can't hit them
He will for sure win without having a single boost

DeletedUser

But still it's very easy if he uses all heavy of IA
Just let them stay in starting position without moving them untill you can't hit them
He will for sure win without having a single boost
It might be easy for older - experienced players yeap but how long would he take him to learn right now ?
without traz , if you lose your units you need to wait 1-2 hours to get another army, does he has that time ?

DeletedUser96901

might be easy for older - experienced players yeap but how long would he take him to learn right now ?
if a player is as smart as the older player then he needs as long as the older player needed when was new :P

without traz , if you lose your units you need to wait 1-2 hours to get another army, does he has that time ?
he has not the time in this DC (it is already over :P)
he would learn it for the future

and as iron age player (or at the beginning of the early middle age) I would have 8 archer camps
then it would only need 2 hours to get a new army

but I wouldn't lose the complete army. manual fighting also has the advantage that losing a fight isn't equal to losing all units
a good player would already recognize after losing 2 or 3 units that it is better to stop the fight

legend9182

Major-General
Its hard for people to focus on the start, i agree with the rest +1
For you
See legend9182 city
Just built it in 137 days without help of anyone.
It's just that if you are smart then you won't find it that difficult
Daily challenge has 24 hour time so he can do it very easy
And remember in real life/game life you need to sit with baby for longer time than older ones