• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Differentiate friends!

Super special awesome idea?

• Yes! I concur.

• Nay.. the sound a horse makes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make it known whether a friend has been added or has added us. ie. Show if an existing friend is from a sent or received invite.

Proposal: add a note/ icon/ colour/ indicator of some sort within the friends tab to show whether a friend was added through a sent or received request.

Reason: helps players manage their friends list, allowing for more engaged play. One can keep friends from received invites, to continue motivating/ polishing (and receiving rewards for these actions).. but delete inactive friends from sent invites to open up available invites (as there is the 80 invite limit).

Balance: players continue to play as usual, still being able to motivate friends, and unfriend inactive players.. only with the additional information required to be able to grow an active friends list and increase engagement.

Abuse prevention: no abuse foreseen.

Summary: as a relatively newer player, lots of “received invite” friends have been unfriended in an attempt to make new friends.. only to still not be able to send a new invite. An indicator of how the friendship was initiated would help alleviate this frustration, and make managing and strategizing the friend list much better.

Last edited:
The game makes no discernment between the two when sending invites / adding friends. It only tracks how many friends you have.
It does though. If we try to invites more than 80 friends, we get a pop up message telling us we "already invited 80 friends".

Emberguard

Legend
Yes. That's my point. It doesn't discern between which of those were invited and which were accepted from someone sending an invite. It only checks if you've got 80 friends on the list.

By "invited" it just means they're on the list. Doesn't matter which side initiated it

I already tried that - I tracked all the people I invited and all the people that invited me as Ember has said it makes No difference - I even thought that if I had removed one of the people that I had invited I would get one more Invite back - It does not work that way - guess it would be nice if it did - but it doesn't.

You're right though the terminology is a bit misleading - hence why I tracked inbound/outbound invites to no avail

Vesiger

Monarch
I too assumed it was a limit of being able to invite 80 people. But I was unable ever actively to invite more than three or four, since after that I had accepted too many invitations from others - in the assumption they didn't count towards the total!

Ati2

Legend
Once you're over your first landmark of 80, this proposal doesn't make any sense. You want to add someone, but you can't. You ask them to add you instead. They do. Poof, you have a mark saying they added you, while in fact, you wanted to add them.

RashEmpress

Private
Once you're over your first landmark of 80, this proposal doesn't make any sense. You want to add someone, but you can't. You ask them to add you instead. They do. Poof, you have a mark saying they added you, while in fact, you wanted to add them.
yeah actually dats how it works.......but more hard wen the person has also reached his or her maximum...:mad::P

Status
Not open for further replies.