• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

didn't get my reward for completing quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser582

• World: arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Google chrome version 24.0.1312.57 m
  • Overview of the bug: i had a quest from "rinbin" ( can't remember the name of the quest), i had to build 1 cultural building or 2 decorations AND make people enthusiastic .
    i build 2 decorations ( people where already enthusiastic ) , and completed the quest but instead of going the screen where you have to click on collect reward it was like the quest restarted and then the next quest started without giving me the reward .
  • Screenshots: no
  • How often this occurs: only once
  • Urgency: not so urgent i just want my reward
  • Preventative Actions don't know how i can
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
yes

DeletedUser

Hello xircx, thank you for using the template. :)

There are a handful of quests that don't have an instant reward, these usually are part of a larger chain that give a more satisfying reward in the end.
Additionally, Rinbin has a few quests where he only gives 1 coin.

What also could've happened was that you did get your reward, but the update floaters didn't show (if the reward was resources), this does not always mean you didn't get the resources. Sometimes the floaters just fail to show.
If the reward was trade goods or military, it could be that you have to refresh the page before you can see them.

If you are certain you did not get your reward, please click on the "In-Game Support" link in my signature and create a ticket.
It would be most helpful if you remember when exactly you completed this quest, what the name was or partial name.
We'll be able to look into it further from there. :)

- L

DeletedUser582

i can't remember what the reward was neither the name of the quest
but thanks for your help anyway

DeletedUser

We're still interested in looking into this matter and give you what you're due should there have been an error.
If not only to give your reward, it would help spotting a bug in the quests that should be fixed, so an in-game ticket would be appreciated.

This thread will now be closed as anything further regarding it will be resolved via a ticket.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.