• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Did you know?

DeletedUser

Inspired by this thread I decided to compile the "Did you know" facts you see when you login. The order is completely random.
If any are missing, let me know.

Did you know?...

The tabs in the building menu contain different building types.
Unlock slots in a military building to have access to more units.
Complete quests to gain rewards.
To construct new production buildings have a sufficient number of people available.
Your citizens work harder when enthusiastic.
Unhappy citizens get a penalty on their productivity.
Have some units assigned to your defending army. This army will be restored after battle.
Collect your produced supplies in time or they will spoil.
Use goods to unlock certain technologies, to construct great buildings or to negotiate a sector.
To enter a new age research any technology of it.
Unlock new military building by researching the appropriate technologies.
Cultural buildings and decorations raise the happiness.
It is not relevant where the scout is located when you want to attack a province.
Buildings have to be connected by roads to the town hall.
Forge Points regenerate over time. You can accelerate this by using diamonds.
Your global ranking depends on how many coins, supplies and battle point you collect, in addition to your current buildings.
When you enter a new age more buildings become available in the building menu.
Visit your friends, guildmates and neighbours using the lists at the bottom of the screen.
Get rewards for contributing in others players' great buildings.
Goods buildings are more effective when you have a province that holds the appropriate good deposit.
Plunder buildings after a successful attack to steal their production.
Gain happiness by updating your roads.
Motivated buildings produce more coins or supplies.
Gain medals through PvP tournaments and by participating in the construction of Great Buildings.
It is likely that buildings in your city will get plundered. Try to improve your defending army.
Do you have questions, or like to discuss the game updates? Visit the forum.
Units can be healed and even revived using Diamonds.
Quests in the storyline can't be aborted.
Plunder, motivate or polish buildings to find blueprints for Great Buildings.
Units get bonuses against units of another type .
Every Great Building can only be constructed once. Upgrade it to get better bonuses with each level.
To gain blueprints from a certain age, polish, motivate, or plunder buildings of that age.
Decorations don't have to be connected by roads.
Visit the town hall - you can change your picture and customize your profile text there.
Unlock and place expansions to enlarge your building space.
Trade your goods at the market with your guild mates or other players.
Would you like to see the event history? Check the news section of your town hall.
You are not allowed to share your game account with other players. Keep your password secret!
You will receive 200 diamonds for every friend you invite that reaches the Iron Age.
When you gain a Blueprint by contributing to a Great Building, it is always a Blueprint from that Great Building.
You can change your city's name by clicking on it and editing it in your profile.
You need a full set of Blueprints to start construction of a great building.
Forge point packages and certain quest rewards are placed in your inventory.

Update roads and residential buildings by placing new ones on top of them.
Hold down the mouse button and move over your buildings to collect all finished productions.
Great Buildings give special bonuses, e.g. Forge Points, medals and military boosts.
If you don't want to do a certain quest you can abort it. You will always get another quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi Slygoxx - I have been doing the same, inspired by Pendragon's challenge in that same thread, and can add significantly to your list - like your list, mine is in random order...

Your global ranking depends on how many coins, supplies and battle point you collect, in addition to your current buildings.
When you enter a new age more buildings become available in the building menu.
Visit your friends, guildmates and neighbours using the lists at the bottom of the screen.
Get rewards for contributing in others players' great buildings.
Goods buildings are more effective when you have a province that holds the appropriate good deposit.
Plunder buildings after a successful attack to steal their production.
You can change your city's name by clicking on it and editing it in your profile.
Gain happiness by updating your roads.
Motivated buildings produce more coins or supplies.
Gain medals through PvP tournaments and by participating in the construction of Great Buildings.
It is likely that buildings in your city will get plundered. Try to improve your defending army.
Do you have questions, or like to discuss the game updates? Visit the forum.
Units can be healed and even revived using Diamonds.
Quests in the storyline can't be aborted.
Plunder, motivate or polish buildings to find blueprints for Great Buildings.
Units get bonuses against units of another type.
Every Great Building can only be constructed once. Upgrade it to get better bonuses with each level.
To gain blueprints from a certain age, polish, motivate, or plunder buildings of that age.
Decorations don't have to be connected by roads.
Visit the town hall - you can change your picture and customize your profile text there.
Unlock and place expansions to enlarge your building space.
Trade your goods at the market with your guildmates or other players.
Would you like to see the event history? Check the news section of your town hall.
You are not allowed to share your game account with other players. Keep your password secret!
You will receive 200 diamonds for every friend you invite that reaches the Iron Age.
When you gain a Blueprint by contributing to a Great Building, it is always a Blueprint from that Great Building.
Great Buildings give special bonuses, eg Forge Points, medals and military boosts.

And these I am not 100% certain I have the exact wording...

Update roads and residential buildings by placing new ones on top of them.
You need a full set of Blueprints to start construction of a great building.*
Hold down the mouse button and move over your buildings to collect all finished productions.
If you don't want to do a certain quest you can abort it. You will always get another quest.

Hmmm... methinks I spend entirely too much time playing Forge of Empires! ;)

EDIT: This is now confirmed as the correct wording*

You need a full set of blueprints to start construction of a Great Building.

----------
Forge point packages and certain quest rewards are placed in your inventory.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the additions Amy, added them to the first post. I only refreshed the game for 10 minutes, so I was bound to miss some :D

Amy Steele

General
You're welcome Slygoxx, I've been noting them down every time I refreshed the game since I saw Pendragon's post. I'll leave my post up and add any more below the existing ones as I come across them. Interestingly, there were no duplicates between my list and yours, so maybe the hints are dependent on where you are in the tech tree? (I'm in pretty much the same place in both worlds I play).

Last edited: