• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Did anyone else get this award?

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

DeletedUser110327

Mind you, the new Vikings settlements look like being a lot of fun :) Looking forward to that very much.

DeletedUser110327

What can I say Mr A? I was born on April 1st, and it is most gratifying to observe the whole world celebrating with me every year on my birthday. As to what I believe? Well, I was only kidding about your Bronze Age cities, it's obvious from the time you spend helping people in the forums that your understanding of the game is profound and worthy of admiration and respect.

Agent327

Overlord
What can I say Mr A? I was born on April 1st, and it is most gratifying to observe the whole world celebrating with me every year on my birthday. As to what I believe? Well, I was only kidding about your Bronze Age cities, it's obvious from the time you spend helping people in the forums that your understanding of the game is profound and worthy of admiration and respect.

Thank you George. Just one thing. Your humor is on the same level as your attempts on helping Inno make money. It just doesn't catch on.

DeletedUser113110

If it makes you feel better keep believeing that George. Any player can do events the moment he/she starts a city, but if you think they can not, just be happy in being a fool.
Actually, you need to unlock Cultivation. It's a really early tech in Bronze though.
I tried this with a new world just after an event started. It was locked and when I clicked on it it said 'Unlock Cultivation in your tech tree to unlock this event!'

DeletedUser110327

Morning Mr A, okay, here is one little clue about my game idea. I have no desire for chateaus and Aston Martins, and I would like to give this game idea to Inno as a gift for their company and patience during a very difficult time. I want nothing in return. Well, maybe a bag of coal for the fire or something.

At the moment you have players and guilds. My idea incorporates another level, where each player is also a 'guild', a warlord who can have players join him. These players add power to his rank and he can put them to work in his buildings, making them more productive. The more players he has join him, the higher his rank and the more productive his city will be.

DeletedUser100133

Hello.

As you can see a few comments have been deleted above, could you please stick to the topic and the forum rules? Also be polite to each other.

Thank you

Agent327

Overlord
Morning Mr A, okay, here is one little clue about my game idea. I have no desire for chateaus and Aston Martins, and I would like to give this game idea to Inno as a gift for their company and patience during a very difficult time. I want nothing in return. Well, maybe a bag of coal for the fire or something.

At the moment you have players and guilds. My idea incorporates another level, where each player is also a 'guild', a warlord who can have players join him. These players add power to his rank and he can put them to work in his buildings, making them more productive. The more players he has join him, the higher his rank and the more productive his city will be.

With this spoiler I am sure they will approach you to save their game.

DeletedUser110327

Evening Mr A, hope your day went well, mine sure did. Game needs saved? Erm, nah, the gameplay could be improved in a few places, but I think it's doing rather well. Spoiler? Nah, that isn't a spoiler, merely one of the mechanics that would be needed to make the idea work.

I was out canoeing today on a loch in the Highlands. Apparently the old canoe was built just after the end of WW2, and it was made from sheet steel that had been intended for Messerschmitts. It was a well built boat, but very heavy and hard work to keep moving at any speed. Knackered now, I need something to eat. Then I'll enjoy the new Viikings saga, hopefully enjoy at any rate.