• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

pays paysafe 10 euros and did not gave me diamonds and I do not accept the code again what I can do,:(
I apologize but I found I have put to the test I was playing, you can move them to another world that I've been playing here? Brisgard?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please sent in a support ticket regarding issues with Diamond purchases.

Support ticket: Right click on the main game screen --> Click "Support", please provide as many details as possible.

DeletedUser

Please sent in a support ticket regarding issues with Diamond purchases.

Support ticket: Right click on the main game screen --> Click "Support", please provide as many details as possible.

I have opened a support ticket but still have no response and no diamonds. You have 1 hour before I contact PayPal and have the funds pulled back. You should not have released the game until things like this were fixed.

DeletedUser

Still no Diamonds... Anyone thinking of buying them, I highly discourage using your money for this.

DeletedUser6461

As it's been more than 1 year, I think the problem is solved. If such problem is occurred in future, please contact the support by clicking here: Contact support

--Closed Thread--

Status
Not open for further replies.