• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Diamonds

PirateLee

Private
I have been playing online games for many years and was the head moderator for Big Point (Seafight Darkorbit plus others) for more than 10 years. I say that so you may understand I do have some experience with online gaming.
Forge is an exceptional game and I am enjoying playing it very much, I understand that for the game to survive we must all occasionally buy some items to keep the game viable.
On that subject I think that limiting the number of playing blocks that can be purchased for diamonds is adversely effecting the companies income.
I have and will continue to buy diamonds to keep the game going but the acquisition of space is your number one seller for the players. Even if these means expanding the playing area at some point it is a guaranteed way of increasing and maintaining your revenue.
Just a thought for your team to consider.
Cheers Lee

Cuthwolf

Captain
It's not often we get a thread saying that Inno are losing out on income! I think the expansions numbers and costs are fine as they stand; maybe increase the medals costs as medals are much easier to collect than when the costs were set.

Knight of ICE

Head moderator for Big Point. That are big shoes to fit. I am just a humble forum moderator, but I can tell you this.

1. Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format

Yours isn't.

2. Ideas can not be proposed before

Yours is.

3. Ideas can not be on the Do Not Suggest List

Yours is.

Those are very simple forum rules, that apply to all. Even to head moderators, so thank you for your input, but it will not be considered.