• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

diamonds

DeletedUser

how can i get diamonds as i cannot buy them ? ive never had any and wonder if ill ever get any ?

DeletedUser

You can get them by completing quests. Be sure not to miss any, even if they seem to be not worthwhile. They are linked and eventually you will get some sparkles.

DeletedUser

well, ive completed dozens of Quests and as yet not one diamond how many quests must i do before i get a diamond, i am stagent now cannot move forward.

DeletedUser

well, ive completed dozens of Quests and as yet not one diamond how many quests must i do before i get a diamond, i am stagent now cannot move forward.

Diamonds really aren't necessary at all, there's bound to be some other solution to your current problem :)

But really, not a single diamond quest yet? Hmm what age are you in, and have you skipped any quests at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am in the iron age havent skipped any quests still not a diamond to be seen

DeletedUser276

they will come you just need to be patient. They are very hard to come by and you only get a couple at a time.

DeletedUser

i am in the iron age havent skipped any quests still not a diamond to be seen

Iron Age, that explains it. Don't think you've missed out on any yet then, as Blacksmith said just be patient :) I'm at the end of HMA and so far I've received 120 diamonds just from quests (plus another 100 from my other 2 EMA cities) and I'm on another diamond quest at the moment.

But you really don't 'need' them to progress. After all there are people who've reached LMA without buying any :) I hadn't spent any of mine until today, when I bought my first diamond expansion.

DeletedUser

i got 25 D on bronze age. just complete those silly quest, what pot wearing jester gives :P

DeletedUser

please help, i confirmed my account and i get 30 diamonds, now still have 5 diamonds. what`s happened?

DeletedUser

i did the same confirmed my account was promised 30 diamonds they never appeared so i still have never had a diamond and i now believe they are a myth

DeletedUser

Hello, jellyhead, and ndhf. Please send in a support ticket in-game. Right click, go to support, choose world, and go from there. Thanks for playing FoE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i didnt recieve my activation code to get diamonds what do i do?

DeletedUser2456

Please contact ingame suppot by sending in a support ticket in-game. Right click, go to support, choose world.

Or go to options, and resend an activation email..
Cheers,
Chrome

DeletedUser

put in ticket in game and nowt happened it wont let me click on re activate

DeletedUser

The only place you NEED diamonds is for unlocking a research, can't remember which one it was but i remember that it just gave you an expansion and didn't lead to any other research or anything.

DeletedUser

i didnt recieve my activation code to get diamonds what do i do?
plus when i click on the diamonds button all i get is a new all white screen?

DeletedUser276

Thats because your using Internet Explorer. If you switch to firefox or chrome you wont get the white screen of Forge doom.

DeletedUser

how can i get diamonds as i cannot buy them ? ive never had any and wonder if ill ever get any ?

once you acquire bedakus youll pay 666 gold for 40 diamonds. or click the + beside ur diamond amount, then select earn diamonds. follow the steps, most are free