• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds received for coming back to game after a long break from FoE

Shad23

Emperor
a member of my guild was away from game for a long time and now that he came back received 900 diamonds cause he came back to game was wundering how long do you need to stop for them ( INNO ) to give you those diamonds at your return to game ?

a member of my guild was away from game for a long time and now that he came back received 900 diamonds cause he came back to game was wundering how long do you need to stop for them ( INNO ) to give you those diamonds at your return to game ?
Probably longer than the time it would take to win them in GE even if you only played on one world

Agent327

Overlord
There is no fixed time. It all depends on your age and how long you have been playing. Start a new world, stop and it will only take a few weeks to get diamonds when you return.

Shad23

Emperor
unless i get an answer from a mod i won't know how long it takes
i don't rely on Agents coment for a defenetive answer

Agent327

Overlord
Mods can't tell you how long it takes. Like I told you, there is no fixed rule for this and if there was, they would never tell you. Or do you really think they would say it will be after 6 weeks, so everybody will stop for 6 weeks on their secondary worlds to earn 900 diamonds?

You will never know how long it takes, so don't act stupid in wanting a mods answer and except it.