• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds overview

• Thread starter DeletedUser110914
  • Start date

DeletedUser110914

Hi all, was wondering if there is a way to see what diamonds are spend on. I'm asking because when I looked at my diamond count yesterday evening it was somewhere in the 1500, but now it's down to 1341, and I honestly can't remember spending any diamonds (or I must have sleep played...:P).
Haven't bought any BP's which could give the difference (not chasing any GB's in my worlds).

Am hoping that someone (or a mod) can help me out

Shad23

Emperor
yea but it would be nice to have a personal page for each player so we could know what we did spend diamonds on might be somthing to ask for in idea section

Emberguard

Legend
Alternatively, you can find support from ingame under your settings (which will mean you don't have to log in again for support). Screenshots in the spoiler are from desktop but you can find settings on mobile by opening the extended menus at the bottom and looking for the same cog symbol.
upload_2018-11-9_23-56-45.png

upload_2018-11-9_23-55-27.png