• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds, how do I buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do I get Diamonds? Do I buy them, can I trade coins for them? Every time I try to get them, I click on a link, and get a blank page. I really need Diamonds. Can I fight for them?

DeletedUser

If you use Adblock, disable that and try clicking buy diamonds. Currently I think you get a random amount from a quest and the rest you have to buy with real money.

DeletedUser

As Trixeh said, besides some quests, most of the diamons have to be paid with real money.

DeletedUser

I'm having the same problem, I click the link to buy diamonds and I get a blank page. I don't think I have adblock, if I do I can't find it. I really need diamonds for expanding.

DeletedUser

If we have "adblock" how would we know? I can't seem to figure out why i go to a blank page each time i try and buy Diamonds...

DeletedUser

I'm having the same problem, I click the link to buy diamonds and I get a blank page. I don't think I have adblock, if I do I can't find it. I really need diamonds for expanding.
If we have "adblock" how would we know? I can't seem to figure out why i go to a blank page each time i try and buy Diamonds...

Try using another browser.

DeletedUser

Make sure you have your browser magnification/zoom set to 100%. I had it on 125% and i kept getting that problem. At 100% it works fine. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser

the sms/pay by phone is blocked in some countries so don't bother. i have tried, more than once over the past month. as for the ad-block, that's not the only thing that can block the site. try turning off your antivirus and the windows protection service before accessing it again. for some reason, they see that page as malware sometimes

DeletedUser

This is rather irritating. I enjoy this game, but the lack of expansions are horrible. If you really want to play this game you must buy diamonds and expand. I feel like a cripple.

I tried using safari, and was able to get to the part of the process where I put my information in. But when I hit continue, it says:

X INVALID REQUEST
Error: Cookies have been activated.

This is probably an easy fix, anyone know what this means? I don't know much about cookies....

Status
Not open for further replies.