• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds and more diamonds

Dead-Eye

General
Good grief, that is an insane bargain, where can I get the same deal? Are you prepared to sell any at that price? :rolleyes:
I waited for the 200% bonus. I use em for negotiation turns, the continent map and sometimes on events just to speed things up a bit. Also healing my advanced era squads. The game costs me less than £25 a year to play. A bargain to be sure. Last year I lived down the road from a pub with an Addams Family pin ball machine and I would sometimes spend that on pin ball in a night.

A Pac Man machine would have put me in the poor house.

DeletedUser118860

I waited for the 200% bonus. I use em for negotiation turns, the continent map and sometimes on events just to speed things up a bit. Also healing my advanced era squads. The game costs me less than £25 a year to play. A bargain to be sure. Last year I lived down the road from a pub with an Addams Family pin ball machine and I would sometimes spend that on pin ball in a night.

A Pac Man machine would have put me in the poor house.
I had Pacman on my Atari home computer so I could play all day long for free. I used to play Asteroids on the arcade machines. I think I've spent more than GBP25 (equivalent) on FOE this week alone. I must take lessons from you but I'm impatient. I've never paid to heal my troops though, they have to get better on their own.

DeletedUser118860

Same here
But on the rare occasion my advanced troop gets wiped out its not hard to spend 45 free diamonds
Well I might change my mind when I have advanced troops and/or free diamonds. FREE DIAMONDS! Who said that?

Dead-Eye

General
Same here
But on the rare occasion my advanced troop gets wiped out its not hard to spend 45 free diamonds
Mine get whacked on a semi regular basis, once or twice a week and am not bothered with using diamonds to revive them as I got lots ov em for cheap. Normal units can just piss off and die.

Andrew420

Major
I got lots ov em for cheap. Normal units can just piss off and die.
No where in my post did I mention normal units
I get lots of unattached units for cheap also
What you dont get lots of are troops from an advanced age
Those are limited and if they die in battle and not revived with diamonds they are gone

DeletedUser118860

Those are limited and if they die in battle and not revived with diamonds they are gone
Gone? Where do they go? Valhalla, Hades, The Great Battlefield in the Sky? And they never come back? That's a pity. :(

DeletedUser118860

I don't know the difference between attached and non-attached troops but I'm afraid to ask so I'll just stay ignorant. :(

DeletedUser113156

I don't know the difference between attached and non-attached troops but I'm afraid to ask so I'll just stay ignorant. :(

for attached, you have the military building in place where the Troops live.
In battle, I always use my Attached units first, because they will regenerate.
the Unattached are random from Traz or events or GE.

DeletedUser118860

for attached, you have the military building in place where the Troops live.
In battle, I always use my Attached units first, because they will regenerate.
the Unattached are random from Traz or events or GE.
Thanks so it sounds like they don't heal - do they die of their wounds then? The military buildings produce another unit if any of the others have been killed but you say the unattached just stay dead.