• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds and more diamonds

why hasnt anybody mentioned the Crows nest? Its still possible to get the building if it pops up again this year. That has a 5% chance, the wishing well is 1.25% and the fountain of youth is 1%. then match that up with a blue galaxy and you get it doubled. I got diamonds on my CN and got doubled 2 days ago.

DeletedUser

As for the topic , i have around 15 WW's by now and i almost get 50 diamonds every day, pretty enough for me since i am in Iron Age, after 1-2 events i hope i will have 30+ Wishing Wells so Wishing Well Farms definatelty worth !

DeletedUser

Can I swap my WWs for yours?

My mini-farm has 24 wells and I'm lucky to get diamonds once or twice a week :( they do give me lots of fp and goods which help get me diamonds from GE
yeah sure, GE is not in the plan but i do some aswell

iExchange

Private
As for the topic , i have around 15 WW's by now and i almost get 50 diamonds every day, pretty enough for me since i am in Iron Age, after 1-2 events i hope i will have 30+ Wishing Wells so Wishing Well Farms definatelty worth !

Are you sure, the 50 diamonds per 1 day happened during a week or so?
Because before giving up the the WW in my city, i would be really lucky to get diamonds once a week. And I noticed there were some times, in a week i would collect around 300 diamonds and after that, for a very goooooood time bbye diamonds

DeletedUser

Are you sure, the 50 diamonds per 1 day happened during a week or so?
Because before giving up the the WW in my city, i would be really lucky to get diamonds once a week. And I noticed there were some times, in a week i would collect around 300 diamonds and after that, for a very goooooood time bbye diamonds
could be , the numbers are very recent (after the WW prize in the Bowl Event)
after i make 30 WW's or so in that world i will make a new city so i suppose in a year from now i will have 50/day +/-

iExchange

Private
When browsing the forums, I've encountered somebody that stated that, he has 220 WWs on multiple worlds and collects at least one round of diamonds per day.

So you've got a long way to go.

Any Empire

Sergeant
Last year I lived down the road from a pub with an Addams Family pin ball machine and I would sometimes spend that on pin ball in a night.
A Pac Man machine would have put me in the poor house.
Lunch money, and often part of dinner, instead went to feeding a Bally 8 Ball Deluxe at the university bar; all sorts of drop-targets that you could get with creative use of flippers.....