• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamonds and more diamonds

DeletedUser113156

I want lots of Diamonds , but I don’t want to pay money to get them.

I’d like to know...what are all the possible ways to get Diamonds without paying to procure them?

Forwandert

Major-General
Build Himaji Castle that gives opportunity to win diamonds, gbg gives some occasionally, build up a Chateau GB and when getting to a new era ensure you complete all the quests to earn the diamonds some quests give, higher the CF the higher the diamond rewards. Numerous ways but theres no quick easy way to earn them.

Dead-Eye

General
All the above are time consuming and don't bring in much. The diamond farms more so. A good idea if you have no life to speak of or are in prison with internet. Don't be cheap and just buy the stupid things and be done with it. I got 30 000 of em a year ago for £ 75 and haven't spent a third of em.

The eggheads gotta eat too dontcha know!

DeletedUser

All the above are time consuming and don't bring in much. The diamond farms more so. A good idea if you have no life to speak of or are in prison with internet. Don't be cheap and just buy the stupid things and be done with it. I got 30 000 of em a year ago for £ 75 and haven't spent a third of em.
well she said w/o paying them right ? :D
No one said dont buy them, ofcurse some people have the money and not the time thats why in some games there are donations - ingame shop
to help players catch up players cant spend the same time ...
No limits in buying Diamonds is another story but who cares

About wishing well farms i believe that if you spend 6 months and you participate in 2-3-4 events wisely then you wont need to donate unless you really want something Extra..! IMO ofc

DeletedUser113156

Never!!!

I do GE anyway and always complete it on 2 worlds, easily brings in 500 a week which is more than enough.

Diamond farms are a lot of work but once set up it takes a few seconds each day
What is yours like? How many wishing wells and fountains?
I guess as many as you can get.

I was only buying diamonds, but I want to conserve and need to try new ways to get diamonds.

I’ll try the diamond farm.

Shad23

Emperor
Hedge Maze , Crow's Nest , incidents , blue galaxie with double colect of special buildings , some provinces go to following link to see which provinces

DeletedUser

Both will work but wells can be shrunk. You need lots of them across multiple worlds to make it work
Plus - Fountains are harder to Get because youll need more time and effort (here goes Richard of Shaw's comment)
Wishing Well from the other hand , can be won only from Events as long as you can finish enough Quests to get enough <<Event Currency>> to spend the Day that Wishing Well appears as a prize !