• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamond purchase thumbnail

DeletedUser

I cannot purchase diamonds, because the only thing that comes up is a thumbnail image which is too small to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Can you please submit a screen-shot of this issue?

+ please use the proper bug format

DeletedUser

I went to work today and bought diamonds on my old work computer. It has a Windows XP operating system with 32 bit screen resolution and it worked better than my new laptop for me. Although, that is kind of strange, because my laptop is not much better. It is an Asus with 32 bit screen resolution and a Windows 7 operating system.

I currently use Firefox. I used to use Chrome to play this game, but incompatibilities arose after a certain update a couple of months back, so I returned to Firefox.

DeletedUser

well thats good to hear. i feel like you could navigate through that tiny interface if you really had to, lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, I did; but only because I have done it before in Inno games and I recognized the teensy-weensy icons.

DeletedUser

As of today this remains an issue for chrome users, at least in my experience. I have to use firefox to do things like post in the guild forums or purchase diamonds. Is there any news on a fix in the works for this?

edit: I didn't post a screen shot because I get the exact same thing. all adobe products and chrome are up to date.

DeletedUser4089

It would also help to get details of the software you are using when the issues occur.
At the bottom left of the game screen, click the settings button(little blue button with cogs in it) Go to the 'About' tab, then click 'Copy to clipboard'. Then paste in here.

I'm not getting the problem - 0.20.10737 (06.11.2012 13:41), Bartimaeus46 (248037), en2, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,257, Windows 7, Chrome/19.0.1084.56, 1920x965

DeletedUser

Buying diamonds

I am also getting this issue... I'm using chrome. Its annoying

DeletedUser97349

I am also getting this issue... I'm using chrome. Its annoying

Hello hueythebull, welcome to the forums :)
Would you be able to submit us a support ticket so that we can assist you with this? You can access support by right clicking anywhere in game or using the tab at the top of the forum.