• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Diamond Great Building

DeletedUser116525

A GB in the shape of a diamond, All bright & shiny.
The holy grail in GB's, it would provide 1 diamond per level, per day.

It would look fantastic in any city, a symbol of great success & prestige

DeletedUser96901

please read the rules

do not suggest any ways to get diamonds easier
because that is how InnoGames make money

DeletedUser113901

For what Test Ament said and, if you want an hypothetical talk over what it would be if it were possible, because 10 a day is really not much and so your "holy grail" would only be built in diam farms, and it would be the very opposite of "a symbol of great success & prestige".

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
For what Test Ament said and, if you want an hypothetical talk over what it would be if it were possible, because 10 a day is really not much
not sure where you lerned your math but there are lvl 100 arcs out there imagine a lvl 100 would give 100 per day
but stil -1 for what Test Ament said

DeletedUser96901

and 16 worlds = 1600 diamonds

that are about 10 € a day or 300 € a month

hypothetical :P

Agent327

Overlord
I can predict what will happen next. He will now bring down the number of diamonds per level and will argue it is still a good idea.

DeletedUser113901

not sure where you lerned your math but there are lvl 100 arcs out there imagine a lvl 100 would give 100 per day
but stil -1 for what Test Ament said
And I'd never ever make such an investment in my main city. Because diams are not worth it.

Galladhorn

Monarch

I would like to have seen a Promethium (Diamond Style GB) but since no use was ever implemented for Promethium and Orichalcum it was not a possibility to even consider.

Dead-Eye

General
A GB in the shape of a diamond, All bright & shiny.
The holy grail in GB's, it would provide 1 diamond per level, per day.

It would look fantastic in any city, a symbol of great success & prestige
This sounds so utterly stupid. Really. If you want diamonds then just buy em. Or play PvP. I do both and it works a treat. If you have enough time on your hands you can start one of them farms.