• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Diamond Forge point spending

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser11930

I believe this should be restricted instead of people being able to spend diamonds and put in multiple forge points therefore denying players who have contributed for days/weeks.
These players regularly invest upto 100 points and sometimes more per day which is an unfair advantage not all players buy diamonds and its clear diamond players have more advantages so therefore i would like to see a limit imposed and make great buildings fair game for all players

DeletedUser

Please, think and answer 2 questions:
1) Would the diamond players pay (for the game you enjoy free of charge) if it didn't give them advantage?
2) Would a diamond player buy 100s FPs (each = 50 diamonds) to get BPs when s/he can buy any BP for just 200 diamonds?

DeletedUser1081

... How do you know it's diamond-bought FPs people are spending, and not saved-up FP packages? It can indeed be annoying to get bumped out of a prize spot on a GB, but that doesn't mean it's something that needs restricting.

DeletedUser7719

Buying FPs is one of the biggest waste of diamonds you can spend in my opinion. Just trying to get 1-day ahead cost 1.2K diamonds. I could of bought 6BPs with that stuff! Back to the topic, I don't know how you can tell if the person was using diamonds rather than just fp packs (like what mink said ;))

DeletedUser15432

I sometimes use a reward of diamonds to buy an odd forge points, and I know how annoying it can be to be bumped from a prize slot, but that is also part of the game. Are you 100% sure that they are using diamonds yo boost their forge points because, they might be coin rich and thus buying the forge points with coins. It is a bad idea to ask for a ban in general just because you have been disadvantaged by a particular action