• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

diamond farm

Emberguard

Legend
It's not a building or specific mechanic, it's simply a term used to describe a world utilized to generate diamonds.

There are 17 worlds. You could (using the same account) open up a new city in each world. You have a single diamond balance shared across every world. So if you spend in one world your diamond balance is reduced in every world you operate.

The idea of a Diamond Farm is you set up any method of diamond generation you can and instead of spending on that world, you save all those diamonds for use on your main world

Main methods utilised:
(1) Wishing Wells: Fill the entire city with wishing wells. You get these during events
(2) Guild Expedition: Complete Guild Expedition each week to earn diamonds

There are other options but those are the main two. PvP arena is an option if you want to explore that route. You don't need any huge amount of resources, just to complete the free attempts whenever and then every so often you *might* get diamonds from it if you rank high enough

Knight of ICE

As far as optinon 1 is concerned, it seems that Inno had made it harder to obtain Wishing Wells. They were not available as special prizes in the last events.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
For a regular player who wants to progress in the game, diamonds are essential for gaining extra expansions.
For those unwilling to spend RL money on diamonds, farms are the only way.
Make no mistake it is an arduous task to create them and requires a constant balance of space for the Little Wishing Wells and the infrastructure to gain more.
In nearly three years I have created three cities which combined hold nearly 300 LWW's netting an average of 300 diamonds a day. I also have in store 30 more LWW's for later use (I know there are players with much more). Problem is if I replace infrastructure with more Wells I lose the ability to get more. My plan is to collect 50 in store then remove all but essential buildings (TBD) then relax and simply harvest my 400 diamonds daily.
Incidentally a bonus of this system is no Wells but more space in your main world!
Happy Gaming

Matt999

Private
Also GBG is a decent way to get some diamonds. Ok it's under 1% (1.9% of 48% when fighting in top) chance of 25, but do enough fights and you'll get a few x 25 per season.

And Fountain of Youth - which comes up quite a lot when you do GE4.

Last edited:

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Agreed Matt
Other sources:
Crows nest
Incidents and probably more ... all grist to the mill but for me farms remain the main reliable source of game income.

Emberguard

Legend
Quests + CF are a source of diamonds too. Particularly in the higher ages. Not sure how much of that you’d want to put into a diamond farm though definitely a good option for your main city