• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Devil's Playground is recruiting - Lvl 14 Guild

DeletedUser106377

Hi everyone :)

I am a Leader in the Guild Devil's Playground and we are currently recruiting for our (Level 14) Guild :)
All players welcome, no matter what level you have reached - new and experienced players all welcome to join!!

Guild life means you have access to trading without using your forge points, regular mot/pol (we have 50+ members in our guild), GB Clubs to help your GB's grow as well as support and advice from fellow guildies :D

Our guild expectations are:
-Mot/Pol at least 3 times a week
-Trade fairly, both in the guild and on the open market
-Help with GB's in the mud (contribute at least 1fp to get guildies GB's out of mud)
-Have fun!!!!:cool:

We are a NON-GVG guild and would love to have you on board :)
If you wish to join us, please send me a message and I will send off an invite for you.
Thanks and hope you are having a wonderful day :)
FunkyJ

Last edited by a moderator: