• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Developers - please adjust your prorities.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You'd get a better understanding of the video if you understood German. He isn't saying they will bring GvG to the app. He is saying that he understands that players on the app would also like to compete with their guild vs other guilds. He mentions GE as an example for that and he says they are looking into something similar that is likely to come next year.

That does not mean GvG for the app, but more likely no more GvG for the PC and something new for both platforms, but nice try.
I don't need to learn german ... i can read subtitles in english ... thank you :-)

And this is what a product owner say : good question, exciting question .. in fact a topic we are lookingright now .. that not means that we will implement it right now ..but we think about it , because we say, we have this featur on browser .it is a featur that has god and bad sides, good things and bad things.at least the last year were feedback that we have many space to optimise it ...and now we are looking in to it and say : what parts can we optimize?Without loosing the essence of a featur Okay, why this featur was implemented ...

So ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I don't need to learn german ... i can read subtitles in english ... thank you :-)

That's the problem with subtitles. You read what others think the translation should be.

And this is what a product owner say : good question, exciting question .. in fact a topic we are lookingright now .. that not means that we will implement it right now ..but we think about it , because we say, we have this featur on browser .it is a featur that has god and bad sides, good things and bad things.at least the last year were feedback that we have many space to optimise it ...and now we are looking in to it and say : what parts can we optimize?Without loosing the essence of a featur Okay, why this featur was implemented ...

So ...

You should have watched more. You are missing the essential point.

DeletedUser113235

I'm not doing GvG, but anything that will make FoE team and developers think more about their game and add some changes that will improve it and fix Bugs / UI / UX deserves a huge
+1

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
This is all he said :

Will GvG (Guild versus Guild) will be sometimes also avaible for mobile devices?

- Good question, exciting question!
In fact a topic in which we are looking right now.
That NOT means that we implement it right now!
But we think about it, because we say
"Hey, we have this feature on browser"
It's a feature which have both sides. Good things and bad things.
At least the last years were feedback that we have many space to optimize it.
And now we looking into it and say:
"Hey, which parts we can optimize?"
Without loosing the essence of the feature.
And are we able to do that on mobile?
Because there are special requirements, also technical requirements where we are looking into right now.
So, I cannot say "Yes, it will come!"
But I will say: "Yes, it's a topic where we are active looking into!"
And where we see that there are demands to build a feature where guilds can fight on mobile devices.Besides the Guild Expeditions.
And I'm sure that something will come next year in this direction.
- Oh, I'm very excited about this!

So ... i all this there was no defenite Yes an No ... so in this we need to wait and see .. maybe they just make it happen and surprise us ...

Agent327

Overlord
And where we see that there are demands to build a feature where guilds can fight on mobile devices.Besides the Guild Expeditions.
And I'm sure that something will come next year in this direction.
- Oh, I'm very excited about this!

So ... i all this there was no defenite Yes an No ... so in this we need to wait and see .. maybe they just make it happen and surprise us ...

And maybe pigs will fly.

DeletedUser

I rather see ungoing efforts/ priorities in creating equal opportunities for app - and software players alike.
Although I like GvG I feel it is unfair towards app players so I rather see it go.

The argument app players can’t join the GvG but can deliver goods I consider insulting.
They might want to have the chat and GvG fun as well but no they may deliver goods that is just plain sad if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Personal opinion only. GVG although an interesting feature is not the be all and end all of this game. Yes shock!!! horror!!!.

Oh yes it is :)

Take it away and all you will be left with will be Farm Ville

DeletedUser

Take away the personal ranking part, just for fairness towards mobile players, and it’ll die silently.
For that the devs do not have to do anything more.
Yes, probably make GE count more for the guild level than GvG.

Just reverse that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112017

Take away the personal ranking part, just for fairness towards mobile players, and it’ll die silently.
For that the devs do not have to do anything more.
Yes, probably make GE count more for the guild level than GvG.

Just reverse that.

Players points are insignificant really. Ranking itself gives you nothing, and gathering points make a little sense anyway. Why is there no points for donating medals? They are quite an important resource. Why placing DAs or sieging gives no points as that is also a vital part of GvG?

So, I'd be more than happy if they scratch personal ranking part, even in a pissing contest player points are hardly worth mentioning.