• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

destroy buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1245

Newbie questions. I need to destroy a building to better place it. How do I do that?

DeletedUser

Newbie questions. I need to destroy a building to better place it. How do I do that?

You can actually move a building, without destroying it. To do that just click on "Tools" at the lower left corner and then choose "Move". Click on any building and then click again on another square to place it elsewhere. :)

If you want to remove a building then click "Tools" and choose "Sell". Click on a building you would like to delete and then press "yes" to confirm it. You will then get a return on your investement from that specific building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5508

Hello FearX, I have the same problem as bartok.

In my lower left corner
I have:
"Build" "Global" "Research" "Continent Map" "Army"
"inventory" "Trade" "Message center" "open forum"
"sound" "music" "volume" ""settings" "FS" "Zoom"

But i can't find the destroy button?

Thx

DeletedUser5508

Hello FearX, I have the same problem as bartok.

In my lower left corner
I have:
"Build" "Global" "Research" "Continent Map" "Army"
"inventory" "Trade" "Message center" "open forum"
"sound" "music" "volume" ""settings" "FS" "Zoom"

But i can't find the destroy button?

Thx

PS: No more i found it :p

DeletedUser1081

Leaving some breadcrumbs for the next player who unearths this ancient thread is always nice! :cool: FearX's response is from before the change that shifted the move/sell tools to the top center of the village screen. But you still start by opening "build" - you just have to look in a different place for the move/sell bits.

Enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.