• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Demon-alien purple glitch of hell.

Bigoslav

Private
Hello,

Look. I know errors happen. I have nothing against it. That's normal. But my question, out of pure curiosity is WHAT THE GUACAMOLE IS THIS:

cap.PNG

No. Seriously. What is this. Some kind of Starcraft GUI?

1668631609330.png

What is that. An alien? A demon? Demon alien?

1668631652444.png
stretched:
1668631671840.png

What is this big purple thing in the middle?? Some kind of weapon?

1668631769514.png

Does anybody recognize those weird purple starcraft-ian sprites? Are those even from FoE?

I'm just curious. I find those creepy and disturbing.

Best regards

Bigoslav

Private
I dunno. Last time I checked my video card didn't have "Spontaneous Sci-Fi Pixel-Art Generation" feature.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Try a cache clear, if that doesn't work try reinstalling your graphics drivers. We have no alien space goo in Forge :)

Bigoslav

Private
I just refreshed the browser and it's ok. I'm just wandering what is/was it? Because those are not some random video-card artifacts. Oh no no no. Those are sprites. And I'm curious what are those and how they got here? Because as you said - I don't think there are alien space goo things in FoE.