• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deleted progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112688

Why is my game deleted with no reason? I cant get into my city, and it ofers me to start all over. It is shamefull

DeletedUser112745

1) Make sure you’re logging into the correct world and on the correct website. This is en.ForgeOfEmpires (international server). There’s also US.ForgeOfEmpires (North America server).

2) Make sure you’re entering the correct account details. Try the “forgot password” feature if you’re unsure.

3) Check your email, including junk folder, for a potential mail regarding sanctions for rule violations.

4) Send a ticket to game support. Since accounts involve personal information, the public forum isn’t the best place to get it resolved. Https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/forgeofempires/market/en

Good luck :)

DeletedUser112688

Nope. Non of that. I LOG IN with no problem but it ofers me to play from the beguining!!!l

DeletedUser112745

Nope. Non of that. I LOG IN with no problem but it ofers me to play from the beguining!!!l

Sure you haven’t accidentally registered for more than one world and are logging into the wrong one?
It happens, people misclick.
If not...
4) Send a ticket to game support. Since accounts involve personal information, the public forum isn’t the best place to get it resolved. Https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/forgeofempires/market/en

Good luck :)

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Then most probably due to inactivity. A world gets deleted within 30 days of Inactivity. The master account will stay intact. The master account will only be deleted after 365days of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.