• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deleted players

• Thread starter DeletedUser110480
  • Start date

DeletedUser110480

Ah! That's what you're talking about. The ones that post in the swaps but don't pay up.

alright, lets go through your list of items ok?

> They also come into the guild to frustrate the swaplines
If they are a new member they should be easy to find out and be kicked out by the founder and/or leaders.

The diamond mine guild that I'm in one my worlds mitigates the risk by requiring each player to record underneath the GB attachment what the amount in the GB was at the time of posting. This makes it easier to track if everyone is contributing or not. If you have a lot of swaps you could go a step further and put the current amount along with the expected total once all swaps are fulfilled

There's simply no way for the game to tell the difference between a donation expecting nothing back, a swap that wasn't fulfilled, a genuine mistake (doesn't know how swaps are meant to work) and a deal that was already fulfilled

> to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders
That would either require manually entering every name or having a specific guild permission if they're sending it to everyone in the guild. Unless they're making it look like the official threads then it should be easy enough to use some judgement on what to trust, what to sit down and talk to them about how the guild works and what to take to the leaders attention.

> And after a while they let themself deleted taking away all of the player's investment of fps.
Short of being banned, that was a choice they would have to of made to leave the game. In which case either they got bored because the game wasn't working out for them, or they have too many worlds to concentrate on. Which it might be your FPs invested, but it was their property you placed them on. If they were honest about a swap then you've already got your FPs back, if they weren't and deleted anyway then there's not much that can be done because there's no way for the game to tell the difference.

Either way, a good application/invitation guild will have very little of these problems if the leaders are vigilant in their duties and the members communicate with them. A join freely guild however will have no such protection because everyone is free to come or go as they please

Oh and, you're not wrong that these kinds of players exist. It's just the method you want to deal with them isn't going to do anything to stop it from happening and will create its own set of problems

Guilds are no longer attractive. Players don't support the guild in anyway..If you kick them out , they simply go to another. Also bigger guilds are still recruiting. It is like the founders need the members, and the players don't need a guild. It is not a problem for them to write every name manually for creating a thread, because 10 or 20 names is not that many. Founders and leaders even don't know that there are threads which are created behind their back. At the swaps they post their GB which don't have any reward to win anymore. Then the swap get stucked. Some of them don't level their GB.
My donated fps in someone's GB, are still on my name. They should have appreciated it that I want to help them to level their GB..I gave you a shovel, to take away the snow and you didn't used it. Then give me it back..
There are too many guilds. FoE must come with some rules and more benefits for being in a guild. If FoE refuse to do so, players will leave the game or play this game now and then. Now I am playing another game too. And others are doing the same as me. Because there is no excitement here anymore..GvG is only for a very few guilds, because other guilds don't have power enough due to too many guilds.

DeletedUser110480

You are not wrong. You are totally clueless. Players leave the game all the time cause they do not like it anymore, or can not find the time to play it the way they would like. You are seeing ghosts where there are no ghosts.
Look how unpolite you are. You are here to fight . You want to win. This forum is not for fighters or winners. I am not going to argue with you.

Vesiger

Monarch
The main benefit of being in a guild is free trading , which makes obtaining the goods you need very much easier. The other benefit is friendship and cooperation - people will often help one another out, or just chat randomly.
I don't calculate whether I'm going to get a reward before posting on a swap thread , and I don't expect other players to withdraw their GBs from swap threads once all the top places have been taken - how else are they going to get the remaining points put in? It's just a means of converting FP in the Forge Points bar to 'stored' FP as far as I'm concerned , and as long as the next player puts the amount into my Great Building then that's the aim of the thread. Any levelling rewards are just a random bonus, meaning that on average my FP reserve goes up...

DeletedUser108359

this will never happen and i agree it shouldn't. yes lots of the aspects of the game are slow yes at times it can be frustrating but if you play then you understand that's how the game works . accept it or leave . the good thing also about this game is you can take an extended break ( as i did for almost a year due to health and life issues) but if you come back its still there ready to carry on