• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deleted players

• Thread starter DeletedUser110480
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you give someone a present, and it is not appreciated, then you want it back, because the present is unused..And the rule is after 2 or 3 months..So the receiver has enough time to let all those fps in their GB, work..This brings excitement in the game.. :-)

You should check by who and mainly where you invest in beforehand to increase the likelihood of getting them back.

You can not ever be certain though I don’t understand you want to create rights for yourself after a donation

Because you can’t tell someone what to do with their GB’s and their account, when to play or when to quit, as well as where their priorities should be that would be totally akward in my opinion.

I got a PM from a mad as hell person who invested, back when, a year ago, in my level 11 babel and wanted his fp’s back.
What was I thinking even!

Sorry that I don’t need a level 11 babel.
It is a truly weird way of thinking.
Either fill it yourself if you want it so badly but stop wanting interference in someone else’s projects.

The period of inactivity should be about 2 or 3 months..The game should have more speed. The game is too slow. That is why players are bored and stop to play further. In this way the game will flourish..

I feel a biased opinion behind this observation to underline your point of view but barely an objective analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112745

If you give someone a present, and it is not appreciated, then you want it back, because the present is unused
Nobody ever asks for an unused gift back. A gift, like forge point donations, are one way. You are not expecting anything back. Otherwise it’s not a gift, it’s a borrow. Specifically a “Hey I know you’ll never use this so I bought it for you but it’s really for me”.
You also seem to be ignoring the fact that more than one person has pointed out how abusable such a thing would be.

DeletedUser96901

A gift, like forge point donations, are one way. You are not expecting anything back.
FP in other peoples buildings are never a gift

everybody wants something back

but rewards directly from the GB aren't the only thing people could get

the problem with giving FP back after a players quits is that it should be prevented that a players gets it back twice:
a) FP trade. two players give each other 100 FP. player 1 quits. if player 2 gets his donated 100 FP back he would get 200 FP for donating 100 FP
b) FP for goods trade: same with getting goods. a player pays 100 FP. then the goods would be for free if he gets his 100 FP back

Emberguard

Legend
Any investment into a GB can be categorised into two types

Low Risk: You've got a guaranteed amount into your own GB. All risk has been mitigated by the other party agreeing to match your contribution FP for FP. At worst you get the base investment from it (The GB lvls). Best case scenario your investment grows giving you more then simply what would happen if you self lvl'd

High Risk: You're taking the full burden of any risk on your investment. No one is giving anything back to you. Instead you rely solely on the outcome of the FP contribution. This may either fall through or be a great success.

No one should be complaining if they choose to do a high risk investment and don't get anything back. Otherwise I'd like them to consider how they'd react if someone showed up at their house, tended the garden, painted the fence, did a few other chores all without ever asking and then sent them a bill for their work. For one thing in my country that's illegal to charge for services not requested, and the recipient would be under no obligation to pay the bill

DeletedUser110480

So how many players complained after you gave them the fp's? If they didn't complain they must have appreciated it.

How many times did you take back a present after people stopped using it after some time?

They cannot complain or appreciate it, because they don't play anymore. They are deleted players. I never took a present back, it's just a matter of saying. The receiver should feel to give it back, knowing that they are not going to use it.

Any investment into a GB can be categorised into two types

Low Risk: You've got a guaranteed amount into your own GB. All risk has been mitigated by the other party agreeing to match your contribution FP for FP. At worst you get the base investment from it (The GB lvls). Best case scenario your investment grows giving you more then simply what would happen if you self lvl'd

High Risk: You're taking the full burden of any risk on your investment. No one is giving anything back to you. Instead you rely solely on the outcome of the FP contribution. This may either fall through or be a great success.

No one should be complaining if they choose to do a high risk investment and don't get anything back. Otherwise I'd like them to consider how they'd react if someone showed up at their house, tended the garden, painted the fence, did a few other chores all without ever asking and then sent them a bill for their work. For one thing in my country that's illegal to charge for services not requested, and the recipient would be under no obligation to pay the bill

Your example is ridiculous. It has no connection with my point. My point is about deleted players, who doesn't exist anymore. In your example both sides still exist. You cannot send a deleted person a bill.
If I donated 1500 fps in player x his Arc and all of a sudden player x is deleted. Bye bye my 1500 fps. It doesn't give a good feeling isn't it ?

FP in other peoples buildings are never a gift

everybody wants something back

but rewards directly from the GB aren't the only thing people could get

the problem with giving FP back after a players quits is that it should be prevented that a players gets it back twice:
a) FP trade. two players give each other 100 FP. player 1 quits. if player 2 gets his donated 100 FP back he would get 200 FP for donating 100 FP
b) FP for goods trade: same with getting goods. a player pays 100 FP. then the goods would be for free if he gets his 100 FP back

You get only the 100 fps back which are on your name. The other 100 fps dissappeared together with the player who donated it.

Nobody ever asks for an unused gift back. A gift, like forge point donations, are one way. You are not expecting anything back. Otherwise it’s not a gift, it’s a borrow. Specifically a “Hey I know you’ll never use this so I bought it for you but it’s really for me”.
You also seem to be ignoring the fact that more than one person has pointed out how abusable such a thing would be.

Stay on the subject and that was deleted players. The way you bring the story is too confusing. Let say : you donated 1500 fps on player x his Arc.. And then he don't finished the GB because he is deleted. Bye bye , your 1500 fps.. And if you have 5 of these donations on other players GB and they also are deleted, then you loose 7500 fps. Is that okay ?? I don't think so..

You should check by who and mainly where you invest in beforehand to increase the likelihood of getting them back.

You can not ever be certain though I don’t understand you want to create rights for yourself after a donation

Because you can’t tell someone what to do with their GB’s and their account, when to play or when to quit, as well as where their priorities should be that would be totally akward in my opinion.

I got a PM from a mad as hell person who invested, back when, a year ago, in my level 11 babel and wanted his fp’s back.
What was I thinking even!

Sorry that I don’t need a level 11 babel.
It is a truly weird way of thinking.
Either fill it yourself if you want it so badly but stop wanting interference in someone else’s projects.

I feel a biased opinion behind this observation to underline your point of view but barely an objective analysis.

I don't create rights for myself. Everybody will benefit from the subject. It is not only for me. I try to put a wrong thing in a right way for everyone.

Let me straight up my statement : I should not loose my donated fps in GB's of deleted players , because they were there for a purpose. And that is winning hundreds of fps , thousands of medals and several BP's ..

Let me straight up my statement : I should not loose my donated fps in GB's of deleted players , because they were there for a purpose. And that is winning hundreds of fps , thousands of medals and several BP's .. If I was the owner of this game , I certainly would have introduced a number of new things to this game. For example : less guilds which may result in more fully loaded guilds.

If I post an issue here at the Forum , then it is not to benefit me in person. Please don't focus on me , but focus on the subject. I just wrote something about guilds and that means all guilds and not only my guilds.

If you give someone a present then you get the pleasure of giving and the anticipation that it will be of use or pleasure to them. You don't give and say well see if you like it if not I will keep it. To give "to put into the possession of another for his or her use" that's what you do with Fps if you lucky you get a return if not then I am sorry they are not on sale or return.

If a neighbor brings you a sweet pie and he/she doesn't know that you are a diabetic . What would you do ? → It is so kind of you , but sorry I cannot accept because I am a diabetic. And you give the sweet pie back.

DeletedUser99588

I do not gift fp to GB's. I invest them! Sometimes the investment works out other times not so much. I would suggest the OP needs to do some due diligence into whose GB's they are investing in. You got burned so suck it up and do better next time. As far as the game being too slow, well be thankful you didn't play six years ago because right now there has never been so much to do with the numerous events, DC, GvG and GB levelling. Not to mention the forthcoming settlements or whatever it's called due out Q1 next year.

This is not meant to be a fast paced game, if that is what you are looking for then you have chosen poorly. Plenty of fast paced games out there if that is what you need.

Emberguard

Legend
Your example is ridiculous. It has no connection with my point.
We'll have to disagree on that one.

They cannot complain or appreciate it, because they don't play anymore. They are deleted players. I never took a present back, it's just a matter of saying. The receiver should feel to give it back, knowing that they are not going to use it.
If it's a present it should be for the benefit of the receiver, not the giver. If you're doing it in order to get anything back then it's for your own sake not theirs. You don't do a favour in order to ask for a favour - that's being dishonest and acting out of false intentions. In any case if this is added that's not the receiver giving back, that's the game crediting it to your account

The only way it is not a present (or a failed investment) is if it's a business transaction [Edit: within the rules of the game]. If it's a business transaction then it does not concern InnoGames as to whether the other party kept their deal, and chances are they'd have already paid you by the time their account is deleted. In which case to get anything back from a FP swap is double dipping.

Bans aside, whole accounts can only be deleted if the player has not logged in for a duration of 1-3 years depending on if they've bought diamonds. By which stage you were never getting them back anyway. They can also choose to delete individual worlds which would give you 14 days to notice they're not logging in to save your "present"

So your suggestion is to involve the game in resolving a transaction it has no way of verifying the legitimacy of as you may have already been paid for it by the recipient. And if it wasn't a business transaction them it no longer belongs to you anyway and to take it back would be stealing

But if we are going to argue over whether not using a present equates to it defaulting back to the giver, have you put to use everything in your possession in real life? Even the stuff you used to use and then stopped using, have you put that back to use? If the answer is no how much of that was given to you? What about if you receive something back from taxes? Should that have a expiry date before it goes back to the government?

If a neighbor brings you a sweet pie and he/she doesn't know that you are a diabetic . What would you do ? → It is so kind of you , but sorry I cannot accept because I am a diabetic. And you give the sweet pie back.
If the neighbour gives a sweet pie then it's not about the neighbour. To ask for the pie back when the diabetic might have had a different use for it or be able to share with family is downright disrespectful to the person you gave the pie to.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
not sure but i think Inno can ban you for doing that in game
I meant business as in FP Swap or FP for goods type thing.

The rule you're thinking of is this one:
It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy, trade or offer accounts in exchange for Diamonds or any other benefit.

It is not allowed to exchange in-game items (e.g. goods, Forge Points etc.) for Diamonds or outside benefits (such as money, vouchers etc.).

[...]

Trades in any form (goods, Forge Points, etc.) that involve multiple worlds are forbidden.

Basically you can trade anything ingame for other ingame stuff as long as you're not logging into the other persons account for it to happen, buying something on their behalf, involving anything outside the game to make the trade or using additional worlds for the trade.

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Generally speaking... each player should Mainly play the game Alone. Interactions should Mainly be limited between each individual player and the server. What is between one player and another players Mainly has to be solved among themselves. The game / the server has very limited control in this aspect, (says Bewildered in a wisdom-like way...)

DeletedUser110480

We'll have to disagree on that one.

If it's a present it should be for the benefit of the receiver, not the giver. If you're doing it in order to get anything back then it's for your own sake not theirs. You don't do a favour in order to ask for a favour - that's being dishonest and acting out of false intentions. In any case if this is added that's not the receiver giving back, that's the game crediting it to your account

The only way it is not a present (or a failed investment) is if it's a business transaction [Edit: within the rules of the game]. If it's a business transaction then it does not concern InnoGames as to whether the other party kept their deal, and chances are they'd have already paid you by the time their account is deleted. In which case to get anything back from a FP swap is double dipping.

Bans aside, whole accounts can only be deleted if the player has not logged in for a duration of 1-3 years depending on if they've bought diamonds. By which stage you were never getting them back anyway. They can also choose to delete individual worlds which would give you 14 days to notice they're not logging in to save your "present"

So your suggestion is to involve the game in resolving a transaction it has no way of verifying the legitimacy of as you may have already been paid for it by the recipient. And if it wasn't a business transaction them it no longer belongs to you anyway and to take it back would be stealing

But if we are going to argue over whether not using a present equates to it defaulting back to the giver, have you put to use everything in your possession in real life? Even the stuff you used to use and then stopped using, have you put that back to use? If the answer is no how much of that was given to you? What about if you receive something back from taxes? Should that have a expiry date before it goes back to the government?

If the neighbour gives a sweet pie then it's not about the neighbour. To ask for the pie back when the diabetic might have had a different use for it or be able to share with family is downright disrespectful to the person you gave the pie to.
Okay , I try to do my best to discuss the issue of deleted players. Only moderators seems to reply here in the Forum. You all didn't buy my opinion.. I know what I am talking about those deleted players. They are fake players , trollers who has the bad habbit to influence the game negatively..They also come into the guild to frustrate the swaplines , to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders. And after a while they let themself deleted taking away all of the player's investment of fps. Maybe they create threads with the guildmates, behind the back of the Founder and leaders. You cannot see that, but it is possible. It is wrong that every single guildmate can create threads in the guild. Okay , I know your replies already..Vicmor 700 is all wrong..Take it into consideration that I had taken my time to bring issues on the table.. Enjoy reading..

Agent327

Overlord
Okay , I try to do my best to discuss the issue of deleted players. Only moderators seems to reply here in the Forum. You all didn't buy my opinion.. I know what I am talking about those deleted players. They are fake players , trollers who has the bad habbit to influence the game negatively..They also come into the guild to frustrate the swaplines , to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders. And after a while they let themself deleted taking away all of the player's investment of fps. Maybe they create threads with the guildmates, behind the back of the Founder and leaders. You cannot see that, but it is possible. It is wrong that every single guildmate can create threads in the guild. Okay , I know your replies already..Vicmor 700 is all wrong..Take it into consideration that I had taken my time to bring issues on the table.. Enjoy reading..

You are not wrong. You are totally clueless. Players leave the game all the time cause they do not like it anymore, or can not find the time to play it the way they would like. You are seeing ghosts where there are no ghosts.

Shad23

Emperor
They also come into the guild to frustrate the swaplines , to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders
leaders and founders have the right to take away the right to do groupe msg's so i'd say try to contact guild leaders or founder and tell them about problem if they don't do somthing about it then try to find a beter guild more organised

DeletedUser113901

leaders and founders have the right to take away the right to do groupe msg's so i'd say try to contact guild leaders or founder and tell them about problem if they don't do somthing about it then try to find a beter guild more organised
You can still make group messages only the "update to all guild members" button needs the notifier right.

Shad23

Emperor
anyways if guild leaders or founder does nothing after being notifyed of problem then he should look for a beter organised guild

Emberguard

Legend
I know what I am talking about those deleted players. They are fake players , trollers who has the bad habbit to influence the game negatively..They also come into the guild to frustrate the swaplines , to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders. And after a while they let themself deleted taking away all of the player's investment of fps. Maybe they create threads with the guildmates, behind the back of the Founder and leaders.
Ah! That's what you're talking about. The ones that post in the swaps but don't pay up.

alright, lets go through your list of items ok?

> They also come into the guild to frustrate the swaplines
If they are a new member they should be easy to find out and be kicked out by the founder and/or leaders.

The diamond mine guild that I'm in one my worlds mitigates the risk by requiring each player to record underneath the GB attachment what the amount in the GB was at the time of posting. This makes it easier to track if everyone is contributing or not. If you have a lot of swaps you could go a step further and put the current amount along with the expected total once all swaps are fulfilled

There's simply no way for the game to tell the difference between a donation expecting nothing back, a swap that wasn't fulfilled, a genuine mistake (doesn't know how swaps are meant to work) and a deal that was already fulfilled

> to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders
That would either require manually entering every name or having a specific guild permission if they're sending it to everyone in the guild. Unless they're making it look like the official threads then it should be easy enough to use some judgement on what to trust, what to sit down and talk to them about how the guild works and what to take to the leaders attention.

> And after a while they let themself deleted taking away all of the player's investment of fps.
Short of being banned, that was a choice they would have to of made to leave the game. In which case either they got bored because the game wasn't working out for them, or they have too many worlds to concentrate on. Which it might be your FPs invested, but it was their property you placed them on. If they were honest about a swap then you've already got your FPs back, if they weren't and deleted anyway then there's not much that can be done because there's no way for the game to tell the difference.

Either way, a good application/invitation guild will have very little of these problems if the leaders are vigilant in their duties and the members communicate with them. A join freely guild however will have no such protection because everyone is free to come or go as they please

Oh and, you're not wrong that these kinds of players exist. It's just the method you want to deal with them isn't going to do anything to stop it from happening and will create its own set of problems

DeletedUser113901

> to create message boxes , swaplines and all kind of threads without the permission of the Founder or leaders
That would either require manually entering every name or having a specific guild permission if they're sending it to everyone in the guild. Unless they're making it look like the official threads then it should be easy enough to use some judgement on what to trust, what to sit down and talk to them about how the guild works and what to take to the leaders attention.
No it wouldn't. From app you have 3 scroll down menus (one for friends, one for guildies and one for neighbours) with all names, tapping on one automatically adds the guy so it only takes a few seconds.