• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Deleted players in messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97018

• World: en7
  • Browser and Version: firefox 43.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: when looking at the group information of new guild message thread that can not be adjusted, there are deleted players still part of the guild messages.
    also when trying to remove people from messages in order for them to dissapear from guild members' inbox, you need to remove each member manually. if there are players that were once upon a time members of the guild and got deleted, they are still on the list. after deleting each and every member, including deleted one, leave yourself as the only one in the message thread. if you close and open that message again, just to be sure everyone is removed from it, you still can see that deleted player on the list.
  • Screenshots:
    this is Group Info of the new guild message:
    z65brnO.png

this is when removing each and every player from the message (apart from you):
    NKHMLFS.png

and this is when you enter that sam message again:
    vGylqlP.png

• How often this occurs: whenever you look. for other part of the bug, i have tried it on 5 group message threads and each had the same result, so all in all, i'd say 10/10
  • Urgency: 1st part is not really noticable, but 2nd part is annoying, especially since it still shows "(blank space) was kicked by WhoEver" (you can do that indefinitely)
  • Preventative Actions: not updating messages
  • Summary: deleted players stay on message thread when removed from message
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, similar here
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.