• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Delete Siege Option on GbG

Should there be a delete siege option in GBG?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
Proposal:
Delete Siege Option on GbG

Have you checked for similar ideas?:
Yes, search did not bring anything up.
Reason:
The leaders need this option for wrong sieges set, This would stop players wasting attacks on wrong areas.
Details:
Add a function to leaders to delete a siege on Guild Battle Groups.
Balance:
No anticipated impact on other aspects of the game.
Visual Aids:
N/A

Last edited:

I like the fact everyone can attack where they want, yes you want people to work together but restricting this is just for people who can't control their guild.

If people want to waste their attacks that's up to them, guild leaders should ask themselves why people aren't listening to what they say.

Also this would stop you attacking somewhere else to cycle the enemy units on your desired sector.

Giskler

Legend

I like the fact everyone can attack where they want, yes you want people to work together but restricting this is just for people who can't control their guild.

If people want to waste their attacks that's up to them, guild leaders should ask themselves why people aren't listening to what they say.

Also this would stop you attacking somewhere else to cycle the enemy units on your desired sector.
It would do none of those things because it's an option to DELETE a siege. Not a restriction on where you can attack.

It would do none of those things because it's an option to DELETE a siege. Not a restriction on where you can attack.
Then it's pointless as the player would have already "wasted" their attacks according to the OP and removing the seige wouldn't change this.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
+1 (multiple times)

While I agree with you these wrong sieges are rather annoying, basically you just need to organize your guild better.
I think you are missing the point, a lot of players do not read all the treads and miss what they should and shouldnt be doing. I would love to be able to remove sieges and I know plenty of other guild leaders who would like to.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
would still need to see in event history who placed the flag
Agreed
A great idea I heard was for people with the Battleground Constructors to be able to put Red flag (do not go there) and Green flags (do go there). This has the advantage that players can see it rather than reading messages.

+1 (multiple times)

I think you are missing the point, a lot of players do not read all the treads and miss what they should and shouldnt be doing. I would love to be able to remove sieges and I know plenty of other guild leaders who would like to.
Why do you feel that you should be allowed to force people to do what you want?

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Why do you feel that you should be allowed to force people to do what you want?
I dont we have a thread where we discuss strategy and tactics but not everybody reads it so there has to be the facility to remove the errors that some guild members make. I would also like a method where we could see who created the flag so they could be questioned as to why they took that action even though it had not been discussed.

Agent327

Overlord
+1 (multiple times)

Ofcourse you would. If players do not read the threads, you have the wrong players. You should work on that. If they start an unwanted siege there is no problem with it at all, cause you can just ignore it and tell those that do read not to follow up on it. Only time it can ever be a problem is when you try to start an aliance with another guild and your members still attack that guild. In that case, if the placed siege is seen by them before you remove it, you might still have a problem. So why is this really needed, other than you can show you are telling everybody what they are supposed to do?

Giskler

Legend
Ofcourse you would. If players do not read the threads, you have the wrong players. You should work on that. If they start an unwanted siege there is no problem with it at all, cause you can just ignore it and tell those that do read not to follow up on it. Only time it can ever be a problem is when you try to start an aliance with another guild and your members still attack that guild. In that case, if the placed siege is seen by them before you remove it, you might still have a problem. So why is this really needed, other than you can show you are telling everybody what they are supposed to do?
It’s a problem if you are racing for a sector against other guilds, it’s a problem if people are wasting attacks on a sector that is going to be cut off etc

Status
Not open for further replies.