• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Delete GvG

Would you like to have GvG on mobile?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't have an opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113110

Proposal:
To delete GvG from Forge of Empires.

Reason:
GvG is currently only on PC versions, and GvG gives advantages to PC players that mobile players cannot get. Just like Treasure Hunt, it should be deleted from Forge of Empires. The replacement for it can be a new battle feature, that includes both mobile and PC players.
Details:
Essentially, GvG would cease to exist. The replacement to it can be some sort of Guild Challenge, a seven-way race to reach the center province as soon as possible.(However, that is another topic)
GvG would close after its final week, and then all troops will go back to its owners. There can be some sort of boost in the final week.
Visual Aids:
No Visual Aids, because I don't know how to use Photoshop.
Balance:
A new feature like the aforementioned.
Abuse Prevention:
Isn't this preventing abuse?

Summary:
GvG is providing additional boosts to PC players that mobile players don't have. So, please support the change to delete GvG from Forge of Empires.
EDIT: Replacement here: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/delete-gvg-replacement.36562/#post-314039

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113901

-1 haven't the game designers announced they were working on GvG for app?

DeletedUser115071

Should we delete also people that have high GBs because they have an advantage?
Or people who started the game ealier and now are in VF but you are only in industrial?
Should we delete some special buildings because you weren't there at the time of their release?

I mean come on mate, just because you can't GET an advantage from it it doesn't mean it's useless for others or bad advantage, if you think it's so much more advantageble get a PC and use it to your advantage, lol.

PS: Don't forget to delete all guilds that are above level 50 cause it's giving them advantage.

Agent327

Overlord
Summary:
GvG is providing additional boosts to PC players that mobile players don't have. So, please support the change to delete GvG from Forge of Empires.
EDIT: I am working on the replacement. It is set for tomorrow. Please don't vote no just because I haven't finished my replacement yet.

Can I vote no because of your arguments and presentation?

What are those boosts PC players are supposed to have?

DeletedUser

More importantly boosting GG‘s and a high guild level isn’t software only.
I voted yes voor GvG on the app.

DeletedUser99588

I vote to get rid of mobile App. App users have advantage of being able to do stuff in their city all the time whereas PC users have to wait until they can get to their PC. It's just not fair, I mean really not fair, jumps up and down and stamps feet while wailing.

Ok, so the above isn't serious and I do not want to get rid of the App. I do agree GvG needs improvements to make it more relevant to all players whatever hardware they use to access the game. My understanding is the developers are working on some elements of GvG but I doubt they will bring any major revolutionary changes to it. I'd love to be proven wrong and have a more expansive GvG introduced but seems unlikely. Best you can hope for is they may find a way for App users to have a more prominent role in it even if it doesn't include the whole shebang.

The bottom line is playing either via App or PC has advantages and disadvantages. Those that can do both have the opportunity to benefit the most should they wish to dedicate their time to it. There will always be some that have a PC but cannot afford or do not wish to have a smartphone to run App and vice versa. You just have to do the best you can with the resources and time you have to invest in the game.

Oh and it's a -1 for deleting GvG.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Who forbid you to play on PC??? Instead of making idea and try to enforce to make GvG for mobile you want to delete GvG, i think you should delete your town and stop with the game, lets vote on that?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
no matter how much it is broken a lot of players play this game just cause of GvG, if there is no GvG a lot of players would leave this game already, just those wich are to lazy to do GvG and dont help to guild have such 'creative' ideas like 'remove GvG' or 'game ruin my privacy, dont let leaders to see how i am lazy'... if you dont like to fight there is a lot of wonderfull games like farmville, candy crush and similar... or ok, lets agree they remove GvG if they will give me FPs in packs how much is needed for traz level 102 and battle GBs above 70, if they will give me few hundreds of thousands FPs in packs and offer something diferent wich will be creative enough then i would maybe reconsider that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.