• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Delete a Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi i am stuck on this quest:Starve 'Em out
Delete one unit can anyone let me know what this means?

DeletedUser

go to military management interface(fifth button on the first row with a helmet icon) click any unit and click that red button with a human silhouette and x.

DeletedUser653

delete a spear as these are cheap and rebuild in 10 seconds

DeletedUser

Why is there no way to decline this mission or abort it? I no longer have a spear thrower barracks. Nor do I have the room for one. Am I stuck with this quest forever if I choose not to do it?

DeletedUser1081

there's a whole series of quests that we have to accept - the ones from that Ragu Silvertongue character. if you haven't got a spearman barracks you can delete whatever unit you do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.