• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deleating a city

• Thread starter DeletedUser111068
  • Start date

DeletedUser111068

I've been playing in Diengu for a while but for various reasons started a city in Korch and was wondering if there is a way to delete the city in Diengu (I'm in the High Middle Ages and have 5 diamonds)

DeletedUser4089

Really, there's no need to do anything. Cities that aren't played on for a while get hidden from view anyway.
Further, you can play on as many worlds as you want, all on one account. So you don't have to worry about anything bad happening.
On top of that, diamonds are stored on your base account, not per world. So you have your diamonds wherever you are.

Hope that helps. If you still want to delete your city, I'd send an in-game support ticket asking them. Right-click in-game, "Contact Support", "Contact Us"

DeletedUser110195

I think this question has been posed before, and if I remember right, once you hit HMA that city will not be deleted from inactivity.

DeletedUser4089

I think this question has been posed before, and if I remember right, once you hit HMA that city will not be deleted from inactivity.
That's how I remember it. Cities are still hidden from view though, sitting as ghosts until they are used again and pop back into the neighbourhood.
And even after HMA, cities can still be deleted through support.

DeletedUser12400

I've been playing in Diengu for a while but for various reasons started a city in Korch and was wondering if there is a way to delete the city in Diengu (I'm in the High Middle Ages and have 5 diamonds)
If you want to delete the city you will need to Contact Support. You can get there a few ways, one way is in game by right clicking on the game and then clicking Contact Support. After that click on "Contact Us" and fill in a form.

upload_2017-7-4_21-3-53.png
upload_2017-7-4_21-24-31.png

upload_2017-7-4_21-26-38.png