• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Defense bonus Discrepancies

DeletedUser101816

I would like to inform you of a bug, regarding Drummer unit, when placed in your city defense. Whilst the Shield is applied to all units , the 6% Attack bonus is only afforded to 1 single unit, out of the 8 in defense. This severely undermines all attempts to build a decent city defense and most players don't even bother. In fact most top players would advise against it.

DeletedUser110603

I would like to inform you of a bug, regarding Drummer unit, when placed in your city defense. Whilst the Shield is applied to all units , the 6% Attack bonus is only afforded to 1 single unit, out of the 8 in defense. This severely undermines all attempts to build a decent city defense and most players don't even bother. In fact most top players would advise against it.

Thanks
Do you have any screenshots that demonstrate what you mean? that will help us a lot,

Thankyou

DeletedUser

Thanks
Do you have any screenshots that demonstrate what you mean? that will help us a lot,

Thankyou
bug.jpg
bug2.jpg

yeah i noticed the same just now

this photo helps ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110603

This should have been fixed now in a previous update, please let us know if not. Thankyou