• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Defeating large armies

smartdog1

Private
Just wondering how on earth you defeat a large army of 16 units when the maximum I can have is 8 (daily tasks)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Just wondering how on earth you defeat a large army of 16 units when the maximum I can have is 8 (daily tasks)
Best thing I can suggest, assuming you have a younger City without too much combat bonus stats yet (i.e. Zeus, CdM, etc) - is look at what the opposing army troops Attack bonus are versus what bonus your troops have, and try to match up troops that will have as much bonus as possible against the opposing army, at the time NOT using troops that the opposing army has bonus for. Match up as strong as possible for the 1st wave, to reduce the damage taken, and hopefully you have enough left over to defeat the 2nd wave.