• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deco for Event League Result

• Thread starter DeletedUser96901
  • Start date

DeletedUser97166

Did you get that trophy as a result of some form of competition and is it giving anything else than happyness?
It wasn't a competition, it was just given to people when the ranking system changed. Where you were in the ranking depended if you got Gold, Silver or Bronze.
It gives happiness and ranking points boost.

Agent327

Overlord
It wasn't a competition, it was just given to people when the ranking system changed. Where you were in the ranking depended if you got Gold, Silver or Bronze.
It gives happiness and ranking points boost.

So the ranking system wasn't a competition? Why then didn't all players end up in the top and got gold?

Why on earth am I discussing this with you? Doesn't really seem you read what it is all about.

Galladhorn

Monarch
± Neutral

– As such I don not have a problem with this.But perhaps it chould be considered if this Dcoration will give a considerable amount of Ranging Points.
...If a player want to show off by placing it that is his or her choice.

DeletedUser99588

You asked a question and I answered.

I got a silver award when they were released for being in the top 10% of the ranking system at the time.

Mine was gold :P

The player rankings are a competition although many are not interested in it. Inno thought it was important enough to provide various trophys for it when they decided to adjust the scoring system.

Maybe they should reward players for where they rank to encourage competition. It could be a good New Years Day gift. Wherever you fall on New Years Day server time will dictate what prize you receive.

+1 for OP idea. Can't see it doing much harm.