• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dear World-Admin...please relocate me to another world

DeletedUser1094

This world, that I am 'playing' in has been infested by Zombies.
Hordes of mind- & thoughtless creatures are roaming the streets...apparently unable to see unless it's through a phone-camera lense. They invade private property, they occupy certain spots in large groups, they care not about traffic control lights or one-way streets, they have invaded not only the city but also the forrests and beaches.
The Zombies claim to be hunting and catching some, clearly imaginary, creatures... by throwing, equally imaginary, red balls after them.
Please... do something... before it's too late...
Please, relocate me to another world!!

Amy Steele

General
Hi King Dael.

Unfortunately relocation to another world is not possible. However we would be most interested to see a screenshot of these Zombie invaders, if you can manage to obtain one. Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

DeletedUser653

found 3 people in my front garden holding phones and saying they were chasing somethings but i put this down to the Gnomes and the fairys who live in the garden, but i suspect they were not full zombies as they kept getting excited and poking their phones, they left after i turned garden hose on them.

DeletedUser7099

i`ve seen them too, infact I got bitten this summer and I'm having a hard time not showing my infection, please help

Kind Regards,
A helpless Zombie