• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dear FOE Developers. You are destroying your own game.

Deleted member 127677

No idea what is going on with you. You are a moderator of this forum. From what i can tell, you seem to disagree with most other players who post anything here, often in a way that sounds like we have no idea what we are talking about or experiencing with the game. Maybe your experience is different. if you like to share that, do so, but can you at least not be combative about it.

Grof Z

Corporal
lol ... he is here just to make every1 angry and make U leave game ... he isnt here to help at.all - or even read and listen to rest of suggestions.

if U want to see some changes, then go onto some of Discord servers - and post problems like this there - it will do much more there, then it will EVER here.
I think developers never read inputs from here, or even suggestions that get passed in threads... dont get me started on long.term players input

its all about $$$ and diamonds now

ps. would be great if we could get DISLIKE button :)

Deleted member 127677

I played another game for a while where the Devs had their own Discord group and didn't leave it (only) to volunteers to respond, was very vibrant and creative. The friends in game are what keep most of us playing, moderators and devs here might keep that in mind.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I played another game for a while where the Devs had their own Discord group and didn't leave it (only) to volunteers to respond, was very vibrant and creative. The friends in game are what keep most of us playing, moderators and devs here might keep that in mind.

It doesn't work with Inno, on one of their other games a Player Council of community voted players was set up for greater communication with the Devs, Skype calls etc, Didn't work for several reasons.

Last edited: