• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Dead wood?

on my town in Rugnir,something has been bothering me for some time it looks like part of an old dead tree?,its to the south inside my town next to my square ring road,have put a flag next to it,serious problem

Emberguard

Legend
Oh wait, I’m on rugnir I can just visit :lol:

So, that tree is the same graphic as the trees on the beach. Is it stopping you from building at all?

Oh wait, I’m on rugnir I can just visit :lol:

So, that tree is the same graphic as the trees on the beach. Is it stopping you from building at all?

yeah take a look i've put a flag next to it,i've had it for months just thought i'd say something,someone must care about their work it takes up 4 squares i'll fence it in

Real question is why a thread about a bug that isn't a bug is allowed to go totally off topic.

well its something not quite right maybe should be a section for visual bugs/glitchs,if you dont get the visual part right none of the rest matters does it?

personaly its my thread and i dont mind if someone takes a look and asks something about my town wouldnt be anywhere else to ask,its only slightly off topic

and its still there its like a wort i cant get rid of,probably needs a techno guy to take a look,not sure if i'm the only one that can see it no proper feedback so far,

on my other 2 worlds where i have smaller towns have noticed this dead wood stump/branch in the terrain outside of towns so theres a glitch when placing the expansion it stays there

DeletedUser110603

on my other 2 worlds where i have smaller towns have noticed this dead wood stump/branch in the terrain outside of towns so theres a glitch when placing the expansion it stays there

If this prevents you building something on that expansion could you contact us via support so we can take a look?. thanks

If this prevents you building something on that expansion could you contact us via support so we can take a look?. thanks
it does not prevent me putting anything on that spot but theres something not quite right with it,have found other ones similar not far away from it,detail is everything