• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dead Continents

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Perhaps by providing some statistics to the developers they will start to understand how bad the situation is on some continents (groups of 80 players).

I'm therefore sharing some screenshots and data from my continent:

Leaderboard (about 3 hours ago)
1 - Bulstem 609k
2 - juliusracekar 316k
3 - fosis 237k
4 - TFNL 206k
5 - aziegler89 138k
6 - Deecee 135k

So let's see how we can define an active continent...

Lets look at the PvP Tournaments first.

1st Bronze Age PvP tourney attracted approximately 20 participants. (I did not keep record of that tourney, but from memory only about 12 people fought more than one battle)

2nd Bronze Age PvP tourney had only 15 participants, even then a few only fought one battle.

1st Iron Age PvP tourney had 4 participants only.

2nd Iron Age PvP tourney has 11 days to run - 2 participants has fought battles to date.

Merely based on PvP tourneys as a measure of activity - this continent is dying...

So let's break down the lower ranks, working from the bottom up...

Rankings:
49-80 has ZERO points
38-48 has under 1000 points
22-37 has under 10k points
11-21 has under 60k points (60k is under 10% of the leader's 600k+)
5-10 combined has +/- 520k points (Less than the 600k+ of the leader)
2-4 combined has 759k points (150k more than the leader)

{NOTE: as the leader I need to declare that I've NEVER bought a single diamond, so the points I accumulated is purely through normal gameplay}

Trade (or not)
Finally I include a few trade screenshots to show what is happening (or rather not happening) on my continent.
SnapShot_120509_013647.jpgSnapShot_120509_013707.jpgSnapShot_120509_013758.jpg

I officially declare this continent DEAD.

Please post a few select statistics about your continent if you think it's worse than mine - or nearly as bad ;)

DeletedUser

You at least have some trades there. I am in a far worse situation.

DeletedUser1294

To be honest, I prefer emptier continents, because I can shine with points, and less people to compete with.
I don't like the fact that there is no trading going on, though, not enough to research.
Global-trading probs.

DeletedUser

What they should do is organize groups by like either researches done, points, or how far along the continent they are. this would put people with active players and increase the likelihood someone has the product they need in trading to continue their researches.

DeletedUser1294

6.667 rate
Just like my continent.
I would never open my arms to you if you were in need of anything under 15 rate.

DeletedUser

geez, you offer 3 lousy wine for 20 cloth/alabaster/gold? nobody in their right mind would accept that

DeletedUser276

there are tons of threads on inactive players. Please post the same topics in the same threads instead of creating new threads. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.