• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Dayli Quests Mobile App / Show Quests first... -

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Proposal:
In the Dayli Questline on Mobile App - show the Actual Quests as first window/tap and make the Story the Secondary Window/tap.
Same priority as on Desktop.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, I could not find it with Search nor as listed. It may exists.

Reason:
I guess that most players will only read the Story about 1 time whereas the actual quests will be the main attention to solve on a dayli basis.
I do not use the Mobile App that frequently but when I do I see the difference between the Desktop and the App. As such I can not find any real good reason to show the Story over the actual Quest on Mobile, since it is the other way around on Desktop and this in my opinion makes a lot more sense.

Details: N/A
Visual Aids: N/A
Balance: None
Abuse Prevention: None

Summary:
Show the actual dayli Quests as first Window/Tap on mobile app instead of showing the Story first
Make similar priority as on the Desktop version.

Last edited:

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm pretty sure that for the daily quests the quest requirement is already the default display - I think it was from the beginning, as I can barely remember what the daily quest thing actually is. (Something about a mission from the Lawless? )

Agent327

Overlord
I'm pretty sure that for the daily quests the quest requirement is already the default display - I think it was from the beginning, as I can barely remember what the daily quest thing actually is. (Something about a mission from the Lawless? )

Those are Daily Challenges. He is talking about the story questline. There you see the story first and you have to tapp to see what the quest is that comes with it. Especially with RQ's, that can be annoying, cause you have to keep tapping to see what quest you are dismissing.

+1

Emberguard

Legend
I'd love the quests to work this way. It'd definitely be a reason to get the app out more for me instead of sticking with desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.