• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Date of GB levelled.

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

lehfo

Private
Proposal
Currently we have player ranking for forge points donated to that GB. Can we add one more info, the date of that GB get levelled, displayed along with the ranking info.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
None

Reason
Some info on how long it takes to level a GB is good for player's strategy improvements.

Details
The levelled date will be displayed on top of the player donation ranking. Player can go to previous level to see how long it takes them to reach that level.

Balance/Abuse Prevention
None

Thanks.

Emberguard

Legend
Add a poll please and thankyou :)

I think it'd be sufficient to just have a date for when FPs were last placed on the current level rather than adding the info to previous levels. But sure, I'll vote yes when you put a poll up

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Some Gb’s can take take seconds to level with a fast 1.9 thread others can take longer. Is this for your own strategy or do you think other players would benefit from this idea?

lehfo

Private
Add a poll please and thankyou :)

I think it'd be sufficient to just have a date for when FPs were last placed on the current level rather than adding the info to previous levels. But sure, I'll vote yes when you put a poll up

I have added the poll. Thanks for the suggestions.

Knight of ICE

Poll deleted. It does not meet the requirements, so try again.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I literally open one level at a time and using 1.9 thread can add quite a few levels in 24 hour, so of no use to me,

just another clutter, would much rather the developers spent their time giving me more playable features mainly the new settlement, jeeps what a beautiful disaster

Not impressed with the idea. Because, it kind of demotivating myself by showing the last time GB got leveled. Do not want to know about when it got leveled. Myself like as it is now.

The event log logs when GB's are leveled - just set the filter for great buildings. How long the bldg. actually takes to level is mostly a function of the GB owner. If you don't donate to your own gb to get it to the point where others are willing to add to it - it will most likely take a very long time to level.

Knight of ICE

This idea does not have enough Community support. Closed and archived.