• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Damn Dirty Competition

DeletedUser12348

The Damn Dirty Rats play a lot of games and we do a lot of competitions that allow our gang to win certain awards. This time we are giving everybody the chance to win one of our badge awards.

Below is the Muttprint Badge. What is it for ? Well we don't know yet. You can be the proud owner of this badge award by simply telling us what it can be used for.

It has to be a unique achievement in the game, something pretty difficult that we perhaps haven't covered yet and something that our guys have the chance to win in the future.

Post your suggestions here or on our Cirgard page for the chance to be the first to win this fabulous award and have your name emblazoned in lights in our Forum Group page for all to see !

0a3b234150d6fa4cbd98633b23b96db0.png.82.png

We might even put you name on the badge !

To get some ideas, most of our in-game achievement awards can be found here :

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/group.php?discussionid=11&do=discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It could be for winning the P/M contest : let's say 7/7 days for 5 weeks in a row.
Also , for winning the gold star in GB Club donations for 5 weeks in a row.
Another one : jumping ( 3-4-5, whatever) places in the Guild ranks . Or something similar in world's ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcelMerk

Private
I think that the mutt print should be for people who can and will put their paw/foot down for the guild during a fight. The only way to do that is that somebody has a certain amount of defense/offense possibilities. So :

Green Mutt paw - 75% Defense and 75% Attack
Yellow mutt paw - 125% Defense and 125% Attack
Red mutt paw - 200% Defense and 200% Attack (more or less the Do not mess with me as blood is sticking too my paws badge)

Last edited:

DeletedUser12348

Competition now closed with the winner LaviniaV and the runner up MarcelMerk.

Brilliant stuff guys and as a result we have introduced three new in-game achievement awards for the guild to aim for :

0a3b234150d6fa4cbd98633b23b96db0.png.82.png

The Muttprint badge for moving up 3 spots in our guild ranking. Gulp !

cd72.jpg

The Tora! Tora! Tora! game award for achieving 150% attack bonus.

vce4.jpg

The Antibiotics game award for achieving 200% defense bonus.

All pretty damn dirty hard and certainly something to aim for ! Hang on, I can never get the Muttprint badge !!!

418dca380e4a23ac6d2e800fc0ad305b.png.82.png