• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Special

DeletedUser116822

A little disappointed, I completed 35 quests and went for the jumps with highest percentage for daily special and got only 1 SoK

We all know that feeling, I have got my disappointment to come when the cherry garden upgrades come up.

Fully expect a few thousand lanterns to earn me only a couple of upgrades, but that is FoE for you......

DeletedUser113470

A little disappointed, I completed 35 quests and went for the jumps with highest percentage for daily special and got only 1 SoK
I'm a little ecstatic. In M world I didn't complete any quests before jumping in. I got 2 SoKs.
Randomness is like that. It's always a bell curve. In the first few hours, you landed on the left (unlucky) side of the curve. I landed on the (lucky) right side.
How are the rest of you doing? About average, I would assume?

DeletedUser116525

Going by the beta version you'll have another 2 shots at SoK's and there's 1 SoK guaranteed if you cross the 2nd pond, another at 14th so that's 2.
So that'll give you some time to gather lanterns.
I want selection kits too so I need to be patient until crossing 15 by the looks.

DeletedUser116822

Going by the beta version you'll have another 2 shots at SoK's and there's 1 SoK guaranteed if you cross the 2nd pond, another at 14th so that's 2.
So that'll give you some time to gather lanterns.
I want selection kits too so I need to be patient until crossing 15 by the looks.
Hopefully will have better luck next time, still, 1 SoK from 2300 laterns. Maybe some technical issue. Hopefully the algorithms will be boosted for the next chance