• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily quests

EddyBeGood.

Private
Having increased the daily quest for collecting tavern silver to 3.5k is unrealistic.
Please remember many of us have a life and we are not on the game 24/7 to empty the tavern and to constantly check for open spots in a tavern.
I have also noticed that as soon as there is a tavern silver quest the rewards for sitting at a table seems to significantly decrease....

Knight of ICE

They are Daily Challenges not Daily Questss. They are supposed to be hard. If they are to hard, you can skip them without consequences.

dimondus

Captain
When they first was implemented you'd lose a point towards grand prize but thankfully Inno was reasonable ;)

suethegreat

Captain
You do lose something during events where a daily challenge gives a reward as stickers or event goods etc. Obviously if you chose the daily option not linked to the event then you dont lose anything by skipping it.

Not getting something is not the same as losing it. You can't lose something you don't have. You can lose the chance or the option to get it.

dimondus

Captain
You do lose something during events where a daily challenge gives a reward as stickers or event goods etc. Obviously if you chose the daily option not linked to the event then you dont lose anything by skipping it.
I noticed challenges that reward event currency tent to be much easier, so it can be a time to get a bunch of day 7 rewards.

suethegreat

Captain
I noticed challenges that reward event currency tent to be much easier, so it can be a time to get a bunch of day 7 rewards.
Not sure about that, i think it is random. A list of 5 challenges within a daily challenge is not simple. Collect 3500 tavern silver still appears and complete GE1 both onerous for newer players. Failure to complete the daily challenge selected for a joker section does impact your event whether virtual or not. Only bonus is if it overlaps the event daily challenge as in 2 boosts in your tavern.

dimondus

Captain
Not sure about that, i think it is random. A list of 5 challenges within a daily challenge is not simple. Collect 3500 tavern silver still appears and complete GE1 both onerous for newer players. Failure to complete the daily challenge selected for a joker section does impact your event whether virtual or not. Only bonus is if it overlaps the event daily challenge as in 2 boosts in your tavern.
Hmm, maybe I was lucky few times in a row. It would be logical to receive easier challenges for weaker rewards, like joker piece.

suavesmight

Private
Imo, you should be able and capable of finishing Every daily quest or daily challenge. There are some unreasonable DCs that the game shouldn't have, such as this, AND ALSO, very hard negotiations, where I can't use FT to give +1 turn. 5 people, 9 different goods guesses from BA to IA, and 3 turns, and the goods are 8 each. Shouldn't be impossible.

suethegreat

Captain
Some say there have been changes to Daily Challenges was there a notice about this I missed? Day 1 of a new GE my Daily Challenge in HMA was to complete Level 2 of GE. I initially misread this as Level 1 (ok old need reading glasses not always to hand for tiny FOE writing) That is completing 32 steps in 24 hrs obtaining 1 step an hour. Therefore you need to win extra goes, not guaranteed or use medals. Some players have a switch icon by this challenge others, like me, not. When event prizes are linked to daily challenges made unnecessarily hard or 'challenging' as Inno would describe it this is an issue.
The comment that skipping a daily challenge results in no loss the game has changed that now skipping means you lose castle points and progress towards the bonus castle points on the weekly prize. Giving with one hand and taking with the other may just alienate new players required to keep the game going.

Last edited:

Munkibun

Private
Yesterday I had the challenge of collecting 4000 silver. I don't think that is even possible.

Today it is 3500 which I have never even got close to either. TBH I just ignore them when they are that stupid.

Jubilee

Private
I have not had the ability to collect 4000 tavern coins despite being retired, clearing out my Tavern as soon as I get up, through the day & late at night. Fully upgraded to the max Tavern & 140 friends. So I have given up on this Quest. Ridiculous someone cannot actually achieve it without being awake 24/7. Only tried to achieve it for an Event Quest. Fortunately I finally managed the alternative Quest request. Who writes these things obviously does not Test it as an actual Player in the Real World. And I regularly remove inactive friends. So I should have active players coming to sit in my Tavern.