• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily quests are impossible

• Thread starter DeletedUser116245
  • Start date

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Is that why they are called Daily Challenges and not Daily Quests? :P

How about you get to know the game first before you come up with these complaints? As a hotshot gamer you make more mistakes than the first noob. If you pay attention you might notice you do not have the goods required. That's why you are offered to buy them with diamonds if you want to. If you have the goods, you ALWAYS have 3 free chances. If you do not have the goods and want to participate you need to start producing goods! "Moderate" refers to the number of goods you have to pick from. It has nothing to do with the use of diamonds!!!
I think he isnt capable to understand and that we are just losing time with him...

Andrew420

Major
I don't get any free guesses?
No one gets free guesses
You either pay goods or if you dont have enough goods it costs you diamonds

BTW
Welcome to the game and the forums it appears you have caught the attention of our resident Troll
Take care and try not to let him bother you

you ALWAYS have 3 free chances.
There are no free chances you either pay goods or you pay diamonds
In your quest to prove everyone wrong you missed that

Emberguard

Legend

DeletedUser118223

Thanks for the help. It wasn't clear to me that's all. I now see that the shown fraction is how many needed over how many I have (need/have). I didn't find that intuitive.

Thanks Emberguard, @Agent327 doesn't bother me - or what the others say either - I'm used to that with people that forget (or don't care) that while everything now is very clear to them there is a learning curve to anything new even if you are very familiar with the basic elements. It would have been more helpful (at least nicer) if the qty indicator was just pointed out and explained. And all forums have the ones that love slapping people around. Makes them feel better somehow.

@Ceban - you are only wasting time because you are bothering to respond. I simply didn't understand, why all the anger?

Here I've been told that these kinds of places are for questions then you get slammed for asking 'dumb' questions. Well dumb is relative to what you know and what you don't know, ya think? A lot of what gets reviewed on a game and what happens with it's success is what kind of attitude players get from its supporters.

At any rate thanks for pointing out the detail to me regardless of the delivery method. I'll do my best to avoid dumb questions getting posted in the place for questions.

DeletedUser118223

The only reason you will need to pay diamonds is if you don't have enough goods to negotiate a turn with. An extra 4th round will cost you 10 diamonds

View attachment 19764

As you can see in the above example I do not have enough lumber so would have to "buy" the needed goods with diamonds if I wanted to negotiate
This reply was helpful and 100% clear and could have ended the entire conversation, and was done with a neutral tone simply wanting to explain.

DeletedUser12400

Daily quests are impossible
In very few instances they are close to impossible but mostly it might require more activity or tough decision.

DeletedUser113125

Thanks for the help. It wasn't clear to me that's all. I now see that the shown fraction is how many needed over how many I have (need/have). I didn't find that intuitive.

Thanks Emberguard, @Agent327 doesn't bother me - or what the others say either - I'm used to that with people that forget (or don't care) that while everything now is very clear to them there is a learning curve to anything new even if you are very familiar with the basic elements. It would have been more helpful (at least nicer) if the qty indicator was just pointed out and explained. And all forums have the ones that love slapping people around. Makes them feel better somehow.

@Ceban - you are only wasting time because you are bothering to respond. I simply didn't understand, why all the anger?

Here I've been told that these kinds of places are for questions then you get slammed for asking 'dumb' questions. Well dumb is relative to what you know and what you don't know, ya think? A lot of what gets reviewed on a game and what happens with it's success is what kind of attitude players get from its supporters.

At any rate thanks for pointing out the detail to me regardless of the delivery method. I'll do my best to avoid dumb questions getting posted in the place for questions.
Keep asking questions! Just ignore those who don’t help; it’s an option on the forum as well as in game ;) Just click on the player’s name and then ignore. I took forever to work out what the ‘extra turn’ boost did in the tavern. I’ve also wasted diamonds on things that I didn’t need to but in the long run as long as you don’t keep doing it it’s not a big deal. I know that I can’t do some of the quests when I go up an age or even in my main city. That’s ok, there is a new quest tomorrow.

Agent327

Overlord

Must be the way you present yourself and ask your "questions".

Not bothering to do any research and criticizing game elements you do not understand, cause you can't be bothered to do the research or pay any attention to what you are looking at are not "questions" if you ask me.

Ceban

Brigadier-General

problem was then that you expressed yourself wrongly, i am sorry, i ment that you are crying cause you dont get chance for 4th try for free after first 3 you are failing and not that you didnt understand that you must have goods in your posession, a lot of players cry in last few days/weeks how game and quests are to hard for them so i ment you are just one in a row wich cry how its impossible to solve anything but obviously your problem was that you didnt have goods.

DeletedUser118223

Great that everything is cleared up then and the issue is done. The only thing I have to figure out now is what this little "ignore" thing does on your profile...

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Great that everything is cleared up then and the issue is done. The only thing I have to figure out now is what this little "ignore" thing does on your profile...
you mean you pressed it but you still see my posts??? :D i think its only for private messages then, honestly never tried it. :)
As i told in last few weeks a lot of players appeared wich just complain on game and how everything in game is hard and complicated and its kinda annoying and at first i tought you are one of those and not that you had problem with not realising that you have lack of goods, for those wich all this is to complicated and hard even after they know what is problem and what to do maybe super mario bross is better option... just jumping and shooting and that is it, 3 commands, no thinking...

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Do you mean ingame or in forum?

Ingame prevents the player from sending individual messages to you or adding you to conversations. It won't prevent them from sending to a group message someone else adds them to

In forum hides the content of the ignored players posts as if it were in a spoiler tag. I assume it'd also prevent PMs but I haven't tested that function in regards to ignore

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Do you mean ingame or in forum?

Ingame prevents the player from sending individual messages to you or adding you to conversations. It won't prevent them from sending to a group message someone else adds them to

In forum hides the content of the ignored players posts as if it were in a spoiler tag. I assume it'd also prevent PMs but I haven't tested that function in regards to ignore
obviously he pressed ignore and still was seeing my post i presume, otherwise i think he wouldnt ask 'what ignore thing do?' :D or maybe i am wrong but i understand it that way. :)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Maybe they like your posts and want to ignore someone else entirely?
hahaha, nice one, i know most of my comments arent liked by almost anybody cause they arent 'gentle' but for sure i am not here with purpose to be liked but to help if i think help is really needed and to bring up certain problems and give my oppinion on feedbacks.