• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily log in diamond awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have played many mmogs and have spent my share of dollars on diamonds. The object is to keep both payers and non payers interested in the game. The best way to do this is to give a small award of free diamonds to players that log in for seven days consecutive. A non payer should be able to reach the top 100 with active playing. The top ten should be reserved for payers only. The bonus gives non payers a taste of using the diamonds and makes them feel they can still compete without actually buying. By getting to use diamonds it makes them want them even more. Be careful not to give too many diamonds as they will then have no need to buy them. 5 to 7 diamonds a week would do for starters. On the other six days players are awarded a small amount of coins and supplies. I played one game with too many diamonds awarded and reached the top 15 too easily. I played one with too few and lost interest in the game. Not because of the diamonds but more in that they made the waiting time for builds too long.
You have a good game here and have me close to putting the credit card on the table. Keep up the good work

DeletedUser

Hi SirBarfalot, welcome to the forums and thank you for your kind words.

If you have an idea, please head over to the ideas section and post it there :) - be sure to use the template though, which you can find in this thread. This template isn't optional, but has to be used if you want the developers to see it :).

Enjoy playing the game!

DeletedUser

A non payer should be able to reach the top 100 with active playing. The top ten should be reserved for payers only.

Hey...

That means that three of us in the top five in Cirgard would be demoted because of not buying diamonds! I think that that is unfair. (In case you didn't know already, in EN4 there is a guild of non-diamond players who fill up a lot of spots in the top 40, so getting to the top 100 without buying diamonds is not such a feat.)

DeletedUser

Hey...

That means that three of us in the top five in Cirgard would be demoted because of not buying diamonds! I think that that is unfair. (In case you didn't know already, in EN4 there is a guild of non-diamond players who fill up a lot of spots in the top 40, so getting to the top 100 without buying diamonds is not such a feat.)

This but you do have some good ideas and I also would be willing to pay for good features

Status
Not open for further replies.