• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily free gift

Gems world

Private
Does anyone know why some of us are getting a daily free gift and some are not? Today a little present showed up under my diamonds and when I clicked on this i went to the diamonds &packages screen where I scrolled and found a free gift chest. I collected and a counter started for the next free gift. I know some others have not got this but have no idea why I do. Any ideas??
3D41A7D4-47EA-44DE-8645-1488D755A2CB.png

Emberguard

Legend
I’m not saying it’d correlate to if you’ve made purchases, just saying that because prices are different between the two platforms it may be they’ve put an extra incentive onto the mobile platform to make up for the higher prices

NinjaFox

Private
It’s mobile-only, and has reappeared for some players. I only play on mobile, didn’t get it the first time (in 2 worlds), nor did I get it this time. I’ve raised a ticket with Inno about why some players are getting it and not others. So far the responses seem to be that it’s ‘to make the gamer fairer for everyone’, and those of us who don’t get it apparently need to be disadvantaged in some way. It makes NO sense, and seems incredibly unfair. Especially given that players of 200m ranking points are receiving it, and much lower level players aren’t. I don’t care about the prizes - just the inequity. I’m still yet to get any comprehensible reason from Inno admins, in an ongoing convo. Watch this space I guess. Or not. *eye-roll

Forwandert

Major-General
I figured it to be a trial. I've got it on a SAV (500m pts) to a IA (45k pts) worlds. It's pretty good if you hit the decent size prizes in IA.

Forwandert

Major-General
Is it my imagination or do some of these prizes (eg goods) seem to scale the payout with age?

I'm not 100% sure, I got 15 fp on my SAV same day as I got 1 fp in IA which made me think they did, but 2 days later I also got the 15 fp in IA.

I'm just waiting to see of I hit a 150 goods in IA, did get 50 today but I think there's a lot of different prizes available. I have seen some chat on other platforms that people have been getting to 150 goods on lower eras.