• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily challenges

Forwandert

Major-General
Mainly complete them for the 7 day reward so yes I do the negs and pretty much all of the quests. Might miss the odd one on production quests just depends how they fit in.

Lostchild65

Private
Dunno bout Siege camps. We don't really have a quoridnated effort as no one in the guild has the time. I have lots of troops with high att and def so I do GBG then rape the hood and between both I get lots of FPs. Winner winner chicken dinner!!
How long have you been building this current city?
And how come there isn't any sort of counter? i can't be the only one who has thought / wanted this?!

Knight of ICE

No. As you have to buy diamonds to negotiate, that’s really annoying and spoils the game for me. Now I got to wait 24 hours for next DC

You don't have to pay diamonds to negotiate. All you need to have is enough of the goods asked for. Since for the "complexnegotiation" you get 4 attempts it really isn't that hard.

Powe

Brigadier-General
No. As you have to buy diamonds to negotiate, that’s really annoying and spoils the game for me. Now I got to wait 24 hours for next DC
First, don't necro threads. Second, you don't need diamonds for negotiations.