• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
such a scam these dailys !!

I got Indian Fountain Challange ... with quests
donate 120 goods
contribute 7 fps to GB
collect 20K supplies
Acquire 1 sector
Solve 3 GE encounters

Done under 3h .. and I get 10FP ...
10FP for acquiring sector ?!!!!a nd al the hustle
U need to balance them cause I’m writing this out the frustration / doing hard quests and getting 10FPs isn’t worth doing them at all ..
And I’m not only one with this problem
Or better yet, Don't leave ANY *Open* Sectors on the World Map!!!

If you have 0 open/unsolved sectors, then will NEVER get any of the "gain X sectors" quests for DC's. -_-

Honestly, can we please for the sake of our sanity, pin this info to the top of the forum...
I can set my clocks on a near daily basis just by the number of these rage-posts. ;)

rjs66

Lieutenant
Rage, Rage, Rant, Rant,

oh wait - i don't have OCD, i'll just wait and see what turns up tomorrow, if play this game long enough i'll need 4 million expansions to place all the stuff i won anyway

just take into account what you win in 1 day compared to what it takes to play for 5+ years and decide if it really makes that much difference
do the challenges that are easy for you to complete, ignore the ones that take more effort than the prize is worth

the games is meant to be fun, not a chore
just enjoy it

Grof Z

Corporal
Or better yet, Don't leave ANY *Open* Sectors on the World Map!!!
Yeah Yeah ... all OK with that one ...
im pointing out meaningless of DC if we do heavy quest and get only 10FPs ... no matter its just a cherry on top or not

I would like for them to make it even harder to do!! But when we done with quest we get what we wanted ... and not just some coins.

U can UR clock again Thomas for another rage post .)

DeletedUser96901

I skip about 25% of my daily challenges because they have things I don't want to do because that would harm my gameplay to much or costs too much

today: negotiate 4 times GE in row without losing
end of level 2 ?

I am not even trying.
I win 100% of my battles there why wasting my goods and not even be sure to do 4 in a row

vikingraider

Emperor
I skip about 25% of my daily challenges because they have things I don't want to do because that would harm my gameplay to much or costs too much

today: negotiate 4 times GE in row without losing
end of level 2 ?

I am not even trying.
I win 100% of my battles there why wasting my goods and not even be sure to do 4 in a row

Use the tavern boost and you shouldn't lose. Also early encounters of a new level are easier so you should be timing it just right being at the end of level 2

PomPoms

Sergeant
I tend to uninterestedly pick a prize and then just let it do it or not. There are not all that many prizes I find I want really. I still love the FP ones, and that is about it. So I often pick the set prizes and hope to get the FP's! :lol: And definitely make the effort for FP's all the way....

Forwandert

Major-General
Why doesn't this daily challenge simply have 3 possible prizes? theres only 3 prizes available. Makes no sense to have the same prize with two differing %.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-124524_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-124524_Forge of Empires.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 144

Emberguard

Legend
@Forwandert the prizes are basically slotted into a standard template

Main prize
Premium building
Techtree building
Etc

When a Age doesn’t have enough buildings to give unique items then it’ll duplicate one of the other options.

Clydesdale34

Private
Why is it necessary to require players to acquire sectors in order to complete the daily challenge. For a long time, you required taking 2-3 sectors a week, usually by fighting. Now the average required is 8-12 sectors a week and at least half mandate fighting. Personally, I cannot take a sector by fighting - the sectors available to me are too far beyond my army's ability. First of all there are only so many sectors to acquire. Secondly, most of the players couldn't take those sectors anyway because they neither have the goods to negotiate nor the troops and attack bonuses to do it by fighting.
Next - Why is it necessary to require beating very large armies, Most players cannot beat a very large army. I couldn't even beat a large army until very recently and I have a substantial amount of attack bonus from my GB's.
Next - Why on some days one only has to complete one task (a simple task at that) to finish the challenge and other days one has to complete as many as 7 tasks. REALLY. Does it have to be made that difficult - especially when the reward is often essentially worthless.
Next - Why is the final bonus on level 3 in one case - 20 forge points and in another case - 100 diamonds. Are 100 diamonds really the equivalent of 20 forge points? Just does not make sense. Should be at least 100 forge points.
Next - When completing 7 challenges and the reward is forge points, why is the range from 5 fp's to 100 fp's? I know the computer is set up to roll to the next quantity when this particular reward comes around the next time. Again, playing all week or more to complete 7 daily's and the reward is a measly 5 forge points. Are you serious. Why don't you start with 100 forge points and go up to 500 forge points - after all what does it cost you.

If you want to keep players and get more people to play this game, you really need to ramp up the rewards as well as making it possible for most if not all players to actually be able to finish these things and obtain the rewards. If players keep getting knocked down or get lousy rewards, like a tree for instance, most will soon quit and go elsewhere. Is this what you actually are striving for?

Emberguard

Legend
@Clydesdale34 daily challenges give sector quests based on whether or not your have sectors open on your map

And the 7 challenge completed chest is only ever 50 FPs if you get FPs. The 5-100 FPs is seperate from that

Agent327

Overlord
Why is it necessary to require players to acquire sectors in order to complete the daily challenge. For a long time, you required taking 2-3 sectors a week, usually by fighting. Now the average required is 8-12 sectors a week and at least half mandate fighting. Personally, I cannot take a sector by fighting - the sectors available to me are too far beyond my army's ability. First of all there are only so many sectors to acquire. Secondly, most of the players couldn't take those sectors anyway because they neither have the goods to negotiate nor the troops and attack bonuses to do it by fighting.

You only have to acquire sectors when you have open sectors. If the sectors open are to far beyond your army's ability, you just pushed to far. You can not blame Inno for your bad game choices.

Next - Why is it necessary to require beating very large armies, Most players cannot beat a very large army. I couldn't even beat a large army until very recently and I have a substantial amount of attack bonus from my GB's.

No you don't. CdM lvl 14, TA lvl 11, CoA lvl 11 and Zeus lvl 10. That's peanuts.

Next - Why on some days one only has to complete one task (a simple task at that) to finish the challenge and other days one has to complete as many as 7 tasks. REALLY. Does it have to be made that difficult - especially when the reward is often essentially worthless.

That's cause they are Daily Challenges, not daily Walks in the Park.

Next - Why is the final bonus on level 3 in one case - 20 forge points and in another case - 100 diamonds. Are 100 diamonds really the equivalent of 20 forge points? Just does not make sense. Should be at least 100 forge points.

I think you are now talking GE. The DC does not give diamonds.

Next - When completing 7 challenges and the reward is forge points, why is the range from 5 fp's to 100 fp's? I know the computer is set up to roll to the next quantity when this particular reward comes around the next time. Again, playing all week or more to complete 7 daily's and the reward is a measly 5 forge points. Are you serious. Why don't you start with 100 forge points and go up to 500 forge points - after all what does it cost you.

There is no range in the Challenger's Chest. If you win the fp's it is always 50. It would help if you get your facts straight before you start whining.

If you want to keep players and get more people to play this game, you really need to ramp up the rewards as well as making it possible for most if not all players to actually be able to finish these things and obtain the rewards. If players keep getting knocked down or get lousy rewards, like a tree for instance, most will soon quit and go elsewhere. Is this what you actually are striving for?

There is nothing wrong with the rewards. Problem is players that do not know what they are talking about.

DeletedUser96901

actually 100 diamonds are 2 FP :rolleyes:

ever tried to buy FP with diamonds ?
then you would know the prize

Clydesdale34

Private
You people just do not get it. Instead of making smart remarks to my comments about the game, just try to address the issues so this game is far less discouraging to most of the players. You are totally misunderstanding my complaint about having to acquire sectors. This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE the taking of sectors in any way shape or form for the daily challenge, events, quests or any other reason. It is irrelevant that sectors may be available. Just rewrite the program to remove all these mandates. I am also suggesting that there should not be any requirement to beat very large armies. If my levels of attack GB's are peanuts - that is all the more reason to remove the very large army requirement. The majority of players in this game do not even have close to my peanuts. I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Are you negative responders supposed to be monitors to make this game better or just showing your ignorance. With attitudes like yours, no wonder so many players give up so soon and quit this game. YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT INTERESTING IN HELPING - This game is far from perfect and could easily be made much better. I'm not saying it should be much easier, but it also does not have to be impossible so often. Impossible does become very discouraging after awhile. But from your comments, it seems apparent you don't really care about this fact.

Agent327

Overlord
You people just do not get it. Instead of making smart remarks to my comments about the game, just try to address the issues so this game is far less discouraging to most of the players.

It is exactly your issues we address.

You are totally misunderstanding my complaint about having to acquire sectors. This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE the taking of sectors in any way shape or form for the daily challenge, events, quests or any other reason. It is irrelevant that sectors may be available.

Game does not do that for DC's. You are causing that.

Just rewrite the program to remove all these mandates.

Now that is really funny :)

I am also suggesting that there should not be any requirement to beat very large armies. If my levels of attack GB's are peanuts - that is all the more reason to remove the very large army requirement.

No, it is all the more reason for you to stop rushing the game and start making the right choices. Like most, you have heard something about The Arc, so now you have an Arc at lvl 74. The Arc does not beat armies.

The majority of players in this game do not even have close to my peanuts.

Majority of the players are much better balanced.

I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Clearly you don't.

Are you negative responders supposed to be monitors to make this game better or just showing your ignorance.

Only one showing his ignorance here is you.

With attitudes like yours, no wonder so many players give up so soon and quit this game. YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT INTERESTING IN HELPING - This game is far from perfect and could easily be made much better. I'm not saying it should be much easier, but it also does not have to be impossible so often. Impossible does become very discouraging after awhile. But from your comments, it seems apparent you don't really care about this fact.

No, you are clearly not looking for help. You want the game to be adapted to your playstyle, cause you have put yourself in an impossible position. There is nothing wrong with the game, but everything with the way you approach it.

Vesiger

Monarch
You people just do not get it. Instead of making smart remarks to my comments about the game, just try to address the issues so this game is far less discouraging to most of the players. You are totally misunderstanding my complaint about having to acquire sectors. This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE the taking of sectors in any way shape or form for the daily challenge, events, quests or any other reason. It is irrelevant that sectors may be available. Just rewrite the program to remove all these mandates .
It's a challenge; it's random. It's optional (there is no longer any penalty for skipping a day's quest, which makes it trivial to do so - in the days when your completion score went backwards for every missed quest, the decision was a much more important one.)
Sometimes the challenges are so easy that I can accidentally complete them in the course of doing my first collection of the day. Sometimes they are ridiculous (24 eight-hour collections in one day). Occasionally they are impossible in practice.
They are a fun bonus extra, not a guaranteed loot bundle every day, and if you're getting discouraged by them then your expectations are too high, I think. If you can't do one just skip it and wait for the next. There's nothing to lose.