• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser111147

Frankly I am not going to be bothered doing these challenges when you have to increase pop or do productions, those kind of challenges mean space that I do not have, also I am not going to spend for eg do 50, 15 min productions either, as much as I like the game some of these challenges seem unrealistic and time consuming, pity there is not a button choice to pass on some of these challenges.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grossman

Private
"However, we have spent some time making sure that there will be no 'impossible' challenges (like scouting that would take two days), and we won't be asking you to research."
Why I need to acquire one sector ??? And it is the second day.
I think I will skip this step.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
What a complete waste this is. 'Solve four encounters in GE by negotiation without losing in between'.
A waste of goods doing something I never would normally do, and all for a large supplies package - no thanks.
Whoever came up with this (whole challenges thing) needs to have their meds adjusted methinks.

Grossman

Private
What a complete waste this is. 'Solve four encounters in GE by negotiation without losing in between'.
A waste of goods doing something I never would normally do, and all for a large supplies package - no thanks.
Whoever came up with this (whole challenges thing) needs to have their meds adjusted methinks.
Use them in the first encounters, I've done that.

DeletedUser111147

"However, we have spent some time making sure that there will be no 'impossible' challenges (like scouting that would take two days), and we won't be asking you to research."
I will take that with a grain of salt, pepper anyone?

DeletedUser96901

because you have unconquered sectors in your provinces

to avoid that condition don't have sectors ready to be conquered

btw: why quoting that sentence ?
you don't need to scout :rolleyes:

DeletedUser111147

Well I could do that in less than 5 min just fighting lvl 1 GE lol

DeletedUser111866

Why I need to acquire one sector ???
Do you have provinces on CMap open for grabs? If yes, acquire sectors is in the pool of possible DCs. You don't want em? Skip, or let no provinces be available (only scouts) and be prepared for them to reappear once you'd complete a scout mission for an event. Yep, DCs push you forward, and they never declined that when such a question would rise before DCs going public. Everything has its price.

DeletedUser111147

because you have unconquered sectors in your provinces

to avoid that condition don't have sectors ready to be conquered

btw: why quoting that sentence ?
you don't need to scout :rolleyes:
I agree there are no impossible challenges but there are difficult challenges and to complete some of them, you need to have space available for productions etc and use resources that are required for other things, as I am not going to stop my main productions which are on 24 hr cycle (I always try to have some space) and spend a lot more time daily completing them, which is ok if you have the time, but not everyone is that fortunate especially if you work for a living and spend maybe 2/3 hrs a day on the game.

DeletedUser

I agree there are no impossible challenges but there are difficult challenges and to complete some of them, you need to have space available for productions etc and use resources that are required for other things, as I am not going to stop my main productions which are on 24 hr cycle (I always try to have some space) and spend a lot more time daily completing them, which is ok if you have the time, but not everyone is that fortunate especially if you work for a living and spend maybe 2/3 hrs a day on the game.

Finish production quests are already annoying enough during events (that's been my stopping point in a couple of events), having them every now and then as a daily challenge is going to be a drag.

Vesiger

Monarch
A waste of goods doing something I never would normally do
I think that's the point - to get/bribe the players to use game mechanics that they would otherwise be ignoring.
There's always the option to ignore the bribe...

DeletedUser110797

One task in my challenge today is to 'collect 3500 tavern silver'.
How do I do that?
I've visited all the taverns I can and collected 300 silver and with any luck I'll clear the taverns twice in the next 22 hours and collect another 2300 leaving me 900 or so short.
Has anyone got any ideas how to achieve this task?

DeletedUser111169

It's a great idea, but I question the statement in the announcement that there will be no impossible challenges. One of today's challenges is: "complete 3 other quests". in my case, I have 2 quests to build something, both of which have not been researched yet (the first one is 3 levels from being completed and the other is 7 levels from completion). my 3rd quest is to acquire 5 provinces (which requires scouting).

joesoap

Major-General
It's a great idea, but I question the statement in the announcement that there will be no impossible challenges. One of today's challenges is: "complete 3 other quests". in my case, I have 2 quests to build something, both of which have not been researched yet (the first one is 3 levels from being completed and the other is 7 levels from completion). my 3rd quest is to acquire 5 provinces (which requires scouting).
you get a completed winter quest for 10 stars every day that requires you to do nothing but collect it & this will count, you may also be able to complete the daily winter quest which will count as another

DeletedUser111169

that worked, thanks. I completed 2 winter quests and also got the daily bonus, which completed the daily challenge of 3 other quests

DeletedUser

To be fair, most of the 'challenges' in this Daily Challenge thing are not challenges, they are simply annoying chores.