• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Hi all! Please use this thread to discuss and provide feedback on our newest feature, Daily Challenges. You can read all about it here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

May the treasure be found ... " X " marks the spot !

Treasure Island.png

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
So some players have been getting rewards already? A tad of an advantage I think. What's the beta server for these days?

DeletedUser107476

Spelling error in announcement finetuning, should be fine-tuning or fine tuning.

vikingraider

Emperor
I'm glad to finally get it. Having got used to it on beta, it's an opportunity for prizes like Palace set items. You get used to the fact that you can't complete the challenges every day.

DeletedUser106369

Really glad to be getting DC's finally on live servers. I have been playing it on Beta and only missed completing the challenges on 3 days. Can't wait for them to start. I also hope the prizes are as good as they are on Beta. I have managed to get a complete set of the Indian Palace Set.

DeletedUser111503

A lot of people might like the Daily Challenges but I didn't like them on Beta. I play the game primarily as a building game and don't appreciate the challenges with fighting (as I am usually unable to complete them) I've only been able to complete a couple of them, so I no longer bother with the DCs as I usually can't complete them. So the the developers thanks but no thanks. I complained about this in the Beta and nothing was done regarding making at least one easier to complete. At least with the Treasure Hunt I was able to get something out of it.

DeletedUser111790

So some players have been getting rewards already? A tad of an advantage I think. What's the beta server for these days?
In the live server, only part of recently created accounts can get it in the past two months. That's the minimal impact to the server.

Neylur

Private
While some of the Daily Challenges have been fun to try - I wish the AI could tell if you are in a Guild or not - and not give you Guild-related Challenges if you are not in a Guild. For those not playing in a Guild - you auto-fail those Challenges.

DeletedUser111866

and not give you Guild-related Challenges if you are not in a Guild
Well, if you get guild expedition-related quests, this should be a bug. If you receive a "donate goods" quest, you do a guild jump somewhere, drop goods, mo/po and leave. The quest will not get "un-completed" if you do like this.